No announcement yet.

California Is Beginning to Enforce Transgender Studies to First Graders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
    I've seen and read a few refrences to that. If reading that someone is a male or female offends you then you simply cant handle life.
    It's not as simple as that.

Comment

BrushMyHair. is going to be livid.

Comment

I wonder how soon before colleges offer majors in Transgender Studies.

Comment

Are you born with the urge to be transgender the same way some argue youre born gay?

And where is the science to back it up?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            What state do you live in?
            live in the uk

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Really, Genesis erks you just as much as someone teaching your kids that being the opposite sex is normal and ok?
              The idiot thinks it is better for Children to be taught with Genderless society, that Transgender is normal and that there are no boys and girls and that cutting off your penis to be made to a vagina is normal as long religious people are not allowed to teach children about morals and anything related to spiritual goodness because he thinks it is a "Lie". By That's how brainwashed the dude is for his hate on religion.

He thinks that atheism is above on everything and the answer to man kind while not knowing the history that atheism brought to the world lol. I debated the dude, and the first thing he does is do a strawman, then red herring and then sticks to the red herring and then tells everyone that they dont understand his point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                That's the stupidest thing I have read all week. Congratulations.

Here is a thought - if indoctrination of children isn't necessary to keep religions alive - then why not hold off on it and try to convince adults of that shit?

Because religion would be dead within a single generation, that's why.
                Seriously you should hear yourself on how stupid your views are. You think you are just putting up on some fancy words but its incredibly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Here's a better thought: the topic at hand is transgender studies. I chose not to stick with that. I will choose to stick with whatever the fuck I want to.

Your sentence about the Bible doesn't even make sense.

If I was to try to guess what your question would have been if you had applied correct grammar, then my response would be that the Bible is a work of fiction which is taught as though it was fact.
                  Not only is it a work of fiction, it is a book which praises or justifies countless atrocities, and paints an evil, demonic figure as some kind of unquestionably perfect altruistic and ethical being.

So religion, along with transgender propaganda, along with any other ideological bullshit can get itself the fuck out of schools.

Teach kids to think, to question, to analyse, to spot flawed reasoning and logic and to spot the flaws in their own abilities to reason impartially.

Religion would be dead in a single generation.

This is why religious people are so terrified of the idea. They have no faith that their faith could survive without indoctrination.
                  Since when is 66 books of historical and universally verified manuscripts of historical and modern scholars became a work of fiction? Or did you not just not know that the bible is composed of 66 books of different authors that accurately recorded history just composed into one book?

Because the moment you opened your mouth on what the bible is, is completely and utter Garbage.

And also lol at Religion dying out in a generation. In China, in Korea, and In Japan and many other once pagan and atheistic majority society are turning into to Christianity by the rising numbers, and it is infact Atheism that would be on the losing ground.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    live in the uk
                    Kind of strange that this is being pushed internationally.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      Call yourself whatever you want, I'll even play along just for your sake, but if you started out life with a c0ck and a pair of balls, you're a dude to me and that's the end of it. No sex change operation in the world will change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X