No announcement yet.

Will Canelo Box or Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    He is going to box and move the whole fight and do what he can to nullify GGG's power because that is his best chance to win.
    I think Canelo will box and be on his A game with his upperbody movement. He CANNOT move(legs) the whole fight cause he will tire and GGG will put it on him then. He will need throw combinations after slipping GGG's jab because when you throw combos at GGG he just goes into his shell and lets you get off. GGG will try to establish his Jab early then work off that and Canelo will try to take it away and counter with combos and upperbody movement. I just want to see what happens when they both start to get tired and gameplan A goes out the window, that's when the fight really starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      He won't hurt GGG. He'll gas around 6-7 I'm sure. This is going to be a fight.
      How will he gas if most of the fight he will counter the **** out of GGG. Since Canelo know Triple G is a one trick pony he will wait till he presses the action. Thats where Canelo will shine. It not all about power when you get outclassed and countered to death.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        What happens when he realises he can't hurt Golovkin
        he CAN hurt ggg though.

Comment

What happens when he realises he can't hurt Golovkin
          If he can't hurt Golovkin it will be a short night

Comment

Box. He'll need a good game plan to stay off the ropes though. If he can.

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
              I think Canelo will box and be on his A game with his upperbody movement. He CANNOT move(legs) the whole fight cause he will tire and GGG will put it on him then. He will need throw combinations after slipping GGG's jab because when you throw combos at GGG he just goes into his shell and lets you get off. GGG will try to establish his Jab early then work off that and Canelo will try to take it away and counter with combos and upperbody movement. I just want to see what happens when they both start to get tired and gameplan A goes out the window, that's when the fight really starts.
              Possibly. IMO this is going to be more "high level chess" than a "Mexican style war" that ODH seems to be selling.

I just don't see how Canelo can win otherwise. We will see.

Comment

The way some of the canelo haters talk about his power like it's malignaggi type power

Comment

canelo has to fight him otherwise he gets walked down and stopped

he has to use his superior hand speed and punch in combination

canelo doesnt control the distance well, even angulo was able to whale away at him , liam smith too

if he gets stuck on the ropes hes just gonna take punishement

dan_cov agree?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    He is going to box and move the whole fight and do what he can to nullify GGG's power because that is his best chance to win.
                    but Oscar is complaining about Mayweather being a runner and has promised us drama in this fight

Comment

but Oscar is complaining about Mayweather being a runner and has promised us drama in this fight
                      bro you know canelo dont have footwork all his defense is from the waist up

Comment

Working...
                      X