Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Only One Fight That's Important - Me vs. McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd would not fight for this chump change when they offered him 25 mil and with the amount that McGregor owes plus taxes and his other debts you would virtually come out of this fight empty... it would not even be a sporting event FM would humiliate this guy, he has virtually no boxing skills...

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
      NEXT INTERVIEW

Mayweather: I'm happily retired and enjoying my life, i don't want to fight anymore.
      Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
      this should just be an exhibition and shouldn't count towards him breaking Marcianos record, dude isn't even a boxer.
      Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      People calling this fight a joke but Ali flew to Japan to fight a wrestler in 1965. Ali admitted he only did it for the $6 million dollar payday. No different here, this is a money grab for both Floyd and Mcgregor.
      The only opponent in boxing that will help Floyd generate big numbers to brag about is Pacquiao..but the backlash from their boring first fight is still there.
      No other name at 147 is big enough name.
      Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      If those fighters you listed could get him the mega payday he would fight them. It's a sad reality of the state of boxing. Two of the top 5 p4p fighters just faced off and the fight was a massive flop.
      Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      But if you tell me I can make 20million fighting someone who cant beat me, I am going to take that 20 million, fock what anyone says
      The realest shit in this thread

Comment

Working...
      X