Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Praises Pacquiao as One of The Best He's Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Praises Pacquiao as One of The Best He's Fought

Former unbeaten pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., who succeeded eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao as the No.1 fighter in the world, has complimented Pacquiao as one of the best fighters he has met in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former unbeaten pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., who succeeded eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao as the No.1 fighter in the world, has complimented Pacquiao as one of the best fighters he has met in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    /in before

PAC-BOY
    THE bigg dunn
    don larryx
    twosweethooks
    check hook
    Spoon23
    Kuyukut
    Frank Ducketts
    jrosales13
    puga
    therealpugilist
    -jose-

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 10-16-2016, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Spoon get your ass in here!

Comment

Nobody needed floyd to say it for us to know. Pac must have done well if pac thought he won. Not many who fight floyd think they beat him, I can only think of maidana, dlh and Castillo off hand.

Comment

Good. It's the least you can do for yourself. Vegas saved your ass and you know it!

You know you got a gifted win. If there is a boxer who needs to redeem himself from all that queerness in the ring. It's you Floyd. You ruined the essence of a super fight.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"
          Last edited by Spoon23; 10-16-2016, 05:52 AM.

Comment

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
            @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
            @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Manny Pacquiao absolutely thinks he could beat Floyd in a rematch (AGAIN)

@ 11:33 : I believe @ 100% That I can beat him.

Pac @ 11:00 : He (floyd) knew and I knew I had a problem before the fight.

@ 11:07 Do you think he (Floyd) will run from you outside the ring?

Pac: Yes that's what I believe.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

Dang! I can feel the tectonic plates causing mass shock-waves around the world rippling towards floyd's ears

You did it in the past and got robbed. Off course you can do it better this time around with a healthy arm.

As I quote Pac,"'I threw a lot of punches than him and I thought I did more than he did."
            Last edited by Spoon23; 10-16-2016, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Robbed

Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Sucked! YOU GOT ROBBED!

Mayweather vs Pacquiao WTF WAS THAT!?

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao ~ Fixed Fight? Conspiracy Theory discussion and Vegas Odds

Mayweather vs Paciquao American Bias cheating judges Rob Pacman

Why The Mayweather-Pacquiao Match Was Rigged For Floyd

Comment

Mayweather juicing and still couldn't win clearly

Mayweather the Juicer and IV-flusher knows how great Pac is because he couldn't clearly beat Pac with PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                  X