Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Stayed Focused Despite Warrant, We'll Beat The Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Stayed Focused Despite Warrant, We'll Beat The Case

The storyline going into Adrien Broner's fight with Ashley Theophane suddenly changed barely a week before the bout, when it was revealted that there was a warrant out for his arrest in Cincinnati on accusations that he had assaulted and robbed a man after a night of betting on bowling.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's see how want to bet hugging plays out in court ! What a waste of talent.

Comment

it was jay-z that said it.

Comment

Even if he doesn't beat the case, he'll get a fine and some community service. Money talks in the court system

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          Even if he doesn't beat the case, he'll get a fine and some community service. Money talks in the court system
          He doesn't sell PPV 's so maybe he does 1 to 3 years should do 5 years

Comment

i just can't see this idiot changing for the better. its his life tho

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
              it was jay-z that said it.
              I know right?! "D.A. tired to box me in, but somehow I beat them charges like Rocky"... Lil Dirk?...SMH.

Comment

Notice he doesn't say "we are innocent" he say's "we'll beat the case" which is about as much of an admittance of guilt as there is.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Notice he doesn't say "we are innocent" he say's "we'll beat the case" which is about as much of an admittance of guilt as there is.
                  It does sound like there are some witnesses that need a "talking to"

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    It does sound like there are some witnesses that need a "talking to"
                    I'll bet his thugs will intimidate any witnesses.

Comment

Working...
                    X