Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another mayweather-Haymon fighter. WOW. what a bunch of frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman8 View Post
      i trust floyd mayweather will come out and condemn j'leon, being as all he ever asked for was a clean sport and a level playing ground, and love is so firmly linked with team mayweather.

or is this glorious day when floyd speaks out only going to happen if pacquaio tests positive?
      cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I think Ellerbe might be on something too, look how hyped up he was, this isn't normal behavior for a manager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VrSN0SXs#t=86s
        its actually quite normal for Ellerbe

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanEra View Post
          Ah, nevermind. It's a weight cutting aid. I wouldn't call the guy a cheater but he obviously shouldn't be at 160.
          They are sometimes used to mask other steroids.

Diuretics are illegal for a reason. If your opponent has to work hard to cut weight for a fight, and end up taking a part of his training camp to cut weight, whereas you end up taking a diuretic to lose the weight easily, the advantage is obvious.

Comment

I personally would like to see it not only become a no contest, but would also like to see a sizable fine on J'Leon, of like $50,000 - $100,000, that Rosado would then receive.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I personally would like to see it not only become a no contest, but would also like to see a sizable fine on J'Leon, of like $50,000 - $100,000, that Rosado would then receive.
              It might be 30-50% of his purse. Which will go to NSAC.

Comment

Thats the second Mayweather fighter to test positive this year. I thought Mayweather was all about cleaning up the sport. If he is not a hypocrite he should drop both Bey and Love from his gym and promotional company. They give him a bad name and he should not want to associate with them.

Im glad Love will get the L taken away although it shouldve been a W in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                  Thats the second Mayweather fighter to test positive this year. I thought Mayweather was all about cleaning up the sport. If he is not a hypocrite he should drop both Bey and Love from his gym and promotional company. They give him a bad name and he should not want to associate with them.

Im glad Love will get the L taken away although it shouldve been a W in the first place.
                  lol.......

Comment

Lol juiced up, size advantage and still get dropped and schooled.

Is it a coincidence that Mayweather fighters are popping on these tests? Hmmmm

What a scumbag dude. Damn scrub.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's not good when you are supposedly going to "clean up the sport of boxing" and one of your own fighters test positive for a controlled substance.

Comment

Working...
                      X