Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    AYe. . No doubt I'd try. . .

I just think the dog, especially if it was trained at all, would beat any poster on here.

Or it'd be a situatinon where both would die. . You'd bleed out form injuries if not treated quickly.
    Best time for a situation like that is in the Winter. I was grabbed by a Rottweiler once on the arm while wearing my winter jacket, didn't even feel it. I'd give a guy trying to defend his child a chance in that context. (and daughters..man)

Comment

• Fuck that dog but the owner is even worse. Even though it was a bit hard to watch two people in the video did they right thing without getting too damn crazy like most of the posters here say they would do. One of them chocked the dog and one hit him in the snout and it wasn't long before the dog couldn't gasp air.

I understand adrenaline would be rushing but we're humans are we're more capable of reasoning than dogs. The dog would be put down but we have to be civilized, tourturing a dog for an instinctive reaction makes you no better. A big dog that isn't properly trained should only be taken out to walks with a muzzle and until this is mandated, things like this will continue to happen. Make it mandatory like wearing a helmet on a motorcycle or your seatbelt.

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
        And how do you think that can be done? A punch in the nose? If that was your kid being attacked you wont have the presence of mind to hit the dog in the nose. You will most probably kick and punch any part of the dog like a mad man.

Self control while your child is being attacked by an animal??? Get real bro.
        I would. Ive been in intense panic situations before, and luckily i have the instinct to react fast but think clearly. My thoughts would be "what is the fastest way i can get my child to safety" And it would be a punch on the nose. Its the most obvious, simplest and effective action to take.

Comment

• rottweiler is not a pitbull right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            It saddens me to see people so violent towards this dog.

Guess what? You're going to have a son, and he may get beat up. Or maybe you had a fight as a kid and lost. Things happen to kids. The kid will be fine.

I'm not making excuses for the dog, but let's not go overboard.

If anybody deserves a vicious beating, it's the hipster. Not the dog. But nobody there in that park had the balls to check that dude.

i do have kids and would do anything to protect them. If a dog attacks one of my kids hes done thats it. people who are not capable of training dogs or teach them to behave in public should not be allowed to have one.

Comment

• All I saw was a dog keg a poor kid.

Where is the harm in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                All I saw was a dog keg a poor kid.

Where is the harm in that?
                This made me think what if the kid pestered the animal? Sure it doesn't make it better but it would give a different perspective. Afterall, dogs are instinctive animals and Rotties are calm but some explode when they're angry...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  This made me think what if the kid pestered the animal? Sure it doesn't make it better but it would give a different perspective. Afterall, dogs are instinctive animals and Rotties are calm but some explode when they're angry...
                  I think so too.

Or he has something on his trousers hanging off that the dog thought was a play toy thus pulling his trousers down, harmless, albeit a bit embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
                    Best time for a situation like that is in the Winter. I was grabbed by a Rottweiler once on the arm while wearing my winter jacket, didn't even feel it. I'd give a guy trying to defend his child a chance in that context. (and daughters..man)
                    Aye, definitely. With the testosterone kicking in full gear, I'd give a guy a shot especially in winter like you said - that makes sense.

If the guy could get at the dog while the dog was fully focused on trying to maul the kid, he'd almost certainly be able to take it out.

Like me and Gino were talking about: Control its body by wrapping your legs around its back, and then lock in the tightest rear-naked choke possible...

It doesn't have the claws to rip you to shreds while kicking at ****, and it would be completely unable to create a wedge between your pressure applied. You'd then effectively control the dog's only weapon.
                    Last edited by UglyPug; 10-10-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Like me and Gino were talking about: Control it's body by wrapping your legs around it's back, and then lock in the tightest rear-naked choke possible...
                      If you're a fucking idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X