what is more important in sports ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is more important in sports ?

your stats, championships, being in the hall of fame, or team does well

championships. if youre playing sports , no matter what level, the goal is to win. when youre between the lines your job is to leave your guts on the field in pursuit of victory. nothing else matters.

Comment

I'd say championships are most important on a team level but most players these days only care about stats or making themselves look good.You also have your players that are just there for a pay check and couldn't care about any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
        I'd say championships are most important on a team level but most players these days only care about stats or making themselves look good.You also have your players that are just there for a pay check and couldn't care about any of it.
        exactly whats wrong with sports today. selfish aholes. i go to alot of high school games just to see guys playing the sport for the love of it.
        Last edited by the texas kid; 02-04-2006, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the texas kid
          exactly what wrong with sports today. selfish aholes. i go to alot of high school games just to see guys playing the sport for the love of it.

Yeah I will every once in a while myself mainly I go to little league games my godson is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
          X