Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas: I Thought I Beat Broner, But I Can't Dispute The Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas: I Thought I Beat Broner, But I Can't Dispute The Decision

Adrien Broner and Jessie Vargas spent 12 rounds trading punches. A few moments later, they exchanged angry words and opposite views of what transpired. The one thing the two fighters agreed upon? A rematch should be in the offing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"....Broner said he would do a rematch, but in his hometown of Cincinnati.

"I would love to fight Vargas again, but let's go back to my town to do it," Broner said."

I bet you do feel that way, Mr. Broner. I bet you also have some buddies who would score it fairly.

This is a big enough rematch it could get really good press anywhere. I hope Vargas' team realizes that. Sign part #2, but stay clear of any possible bias, get a good co-main event, and fill a good stadium and get some good coin.

Comment

Broner is a no trainer 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
        Broner is a no trainer 😎
        I think you meant to say he's a "No Brainer".

Comment

Jessie gots a couple gifts on his record so nah he can't complain. Jessie could legit be 31-0 or 24-7 probably...or anywhere in between. Thats how close a bunch of his fights are.

Comment

Close fight but I had Broner edging it

Comment

Broner lost

Comment

I thought Broner won because of the significant damage Vargas took. He really got beat up. Whatever rd it was 7 or 8? 15 more seconds and he wouldve been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
                  Vargas got beat and all of your hate is blinding you. Head snapped back on multiple occasions. If Jesse was dictating the pace along with the jab he'll have more of a case but Broner wobbled and marked him like he was a c level sparring partner.
                  There r 12rds in a fight, so no Broner did not win a majority of the rds. 1 or 2 good rds dont win a fight. Vargas literally won the 1st 5 of 6. Broner won 4 of the last 6 at best. It was a 7-5 Vargas win but a draw is better than Vargas getting robbed.

Comment

Khan vs Vargas should be next

Comment

Working...
                    X