Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley was right: Broner would have been a tune-up for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I think it was more to do with the war he had with Ruslan, that really messed with him.
    Fair point. That fight didn't ruin him or anything because he continued to have good performances after that fight, but I definitely understand him not wanting to go through that kind of hell again. That was about a career's worth of punishment in a single fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      I miss Bradley, he was a great boxer and a decent guy. With that said, after the abuse he got following the first Pacquiao fiasco I don't blame him for taking his money and retiring. Does anybody know what he's up to now?
      Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I think it was more to do with the war he had with Ruslan, that really messed with him.
      Bradley is on record saying he made the decision to retire after seeing what Jeff "The Hornet" Horn did to Manny.

He worked someone's corner last year, I forgot who.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
        Bradley has been hurt few times before but his recovery is fantastic, especially showcased in that war against Provodnikov.

But I dont know, would have been interesting fight to see, Bradley vs Broner. I would have picked Bradley back when he was active. Bradley was a great fighter, officially he has only lost to Pacquiao, no shame in that.

In fact, I really wish that we would have seen Khan vs Bradley. Could have been an exciting bout, but could have been ugly fight too, who knows.

Yeah, another thing is Bradley-Vargas was at the full Welterweight limit.

Broner-Vargas was fought at AB weight (143 pounds).

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Yeah, another thing is Bradley-Vargas was at the full Welterweight limit.

Broner-Vargas was fought at AB weight (143 pounds).
          Which makes it just as bad as Broner/Garcia. Weight is in Broner's favor and still can't show up properly.

Comment

Working...
          X