Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Don't Get 100 on This Quiz, You're Not a Boxing Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dumb a*s missed Tunney. What a moron. I love those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Yea the sugar ray thing was kinda splitting hairs but the Roy thing I knew right away who they wanted but the fact that a quiz to test other people was wrong and on a currant fighter showed it was not put together by a "boxing guy".But the whole test like you said was easy I mean its not like I did not know who they wanted on Sugar thing.
      You are correct, sir. Karma given!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Yeah, it's cool, man. I don't think it was posted by a boxing guy either. It was too easy, really.
        Yea it looked like it was off like a general sports deal.It would be kinda hard not to get those even for me

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          You are correct, sir. Karma given!
          Thx man I need all the karma I can get right now

Comment

Yea it looked like it was off like a general sports deal.It would be kinda hard not to get those even for me
            I hear ya. I'm damn sure no expert but I finished it in like thirty seconds. The site's got all kinds of quizzes. I can now name the 45 countries of Europe. Only took me like twenty tries.

Comment

psssh I cant spell every damn name correctly.

they should aaccept answers like "that black guy who got his ear bit off"

Comment

I missed 16 and 17 which is funny because I have a poster for it hanging in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  I hear ya. I'm damn sure no expert but I finished it in like thirty seconds. The site's got all kinds of quizzes. I can now name the 45 countries of Europe. Only took me like twenty tries.
                  That's pretty good prob take me 45 to name all 45 lol.I got Ireland(2nd gen Irish)lol

Comment

That's pretty good prob take me 45 to name all 45 lol.I got Ireland(2nd gen Irish)lol
                    Let's see. I've got them down fairly well now. They are albania, austria, bulgaria, romania, estonia, france, finland, switzerland, sweden, UK, italy, greece, germany, spain, san marino, monaco, iceland, ireland, denmark, poland, vatican city, bosnia and herzegovenia, slovenia, slovakia, belarus, russia, hungary, luxembourg, latvia, lithuania, montenegro, moldova, macedonia, netherlands, malta, croatia, czech republic, leichtenstein, andorra, kosovo, portugal, ukraine, serbia. I'm missing like three I think. Damn it. Haha.

Comment

Got 5 wrong.

Lennox Lewis, Jack Johnson, Norton, Dempsey, Tunney.

Didn't want to just randomly put names down though.

I got Lewis wrong because I'm Canadian and I think of him as a Canadian lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X