Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Mexico will pay for the wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only is Mexico not paying for the wall, we're going to pay Mexican workers to build it. Soon as they build that 30ft wall imma be at the border selling 31 foot ladders and inflatable mats

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I see typical trumdiots not caring trump lied as in many case
      Did you bother to read the article genius? In essence, Mexico will pay for the wall after a new NAFTA deal is brokered. Typical liberal, doesn't bother to research facts and figures, just shoots off the cuff and regurgitates liberal talking points from internet memes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Here you go lil butler

http://www.mexicomatters.net/mexicor...sterinbaja.php

Butler, how can you be in Houston, a Mexican strong hold, great thread... Mexican people steal and will reuse building materials... That wall will provide building materials for many impoverished people... God Bless trump... For Mexican's, we can hardly wait til he gives us free building materials...

Are you really in Texas, good post... Ppl in Mexico need free building materials.... Btw lil brother butler... There's a hole in the ground in Baja Califas where trump conned fools and tools just like you... Trump conned them into investing in a trump dream of gambling, expensive hotel rooms...

Let me look for a link.... Gimme a few
        Lmao! They'll build a whole city with all the sh it they steal off that construction site.

La Ciudad del Trump

Comment

Total waste of money but good luck getting the Drumpfettes to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I care about the ends, not the means when it comes to the wall. There are ways to make Mexico pay indirectly by brokering a new NAFTA deal.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/11/trum...ugh-nafta.html
            Grubers cant put the dots together.

Case in point......

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I see typical trumdiots not caring trump lied as in many case

Comment

Did you bother to read the article genius? In essence, Mexico will pay for the wall after a new NAFTA deal is brokered. Typical liberal, doesn't bother to research facts and figures, just shoots off the cuff and regurgitates liberal talking points from internet memes.
              Yup, that's it exactly.

I love it when they reply so quickly you know they didn't even have time to read the source citation.

That's a superfan for ya. They don't bother to even hear out the other side, they just parrot DNC team talking points no matter what the facts presented are.

Comment

If keeping the Mexicans in Mexico save the US money then they will be paying for the wall.

Comment

I don't give a shyt who funds the wall, it needs to be built. I heard some of it will be funded by pulling back foreign aid we send to countries around the world who probably shouldn't be getting those billions of dollars in taxpayer money.
                  Trump's financial cost for the Berlin, whoops Mexican Wall: $10 billion

yet the United States finalized a $38 billion package of military aid for Israel over the next 10 years, the largest of its kind ever, and the two allies plan to sign the agreement on Wednesday, American and Israeli officials said.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                    Trump's financial cost for the Berlin, whoops Mexican Wall: $10 billion

yet the United States finalized a $38 billion package of military aid for Israel over the next 10 years, the largest of its kind ever, and the two allies plan to sign the agreement on Wednesday, American and Israeli officials said.
                    38 billion in aid for Israel? WTF?
                    What a waste of taxpayer money.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      If keeping the Mexicans in Mexico save the US money then they will be paying for the wall.
                      wall best estimate is 10 billion, illegals pay 12 billion into taxes every year that they dont take out of.

math is not my strong suit so idk..................

Comment

Working...
                      X