Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a more lauded, yet poor fighter, than Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has there ever been a more lauded, yet poor fighter, than Andre Ward?

The guy fought some bums when he was at his peak, lost to Kovalev (all the grown ups on here know and acknowledge that right?), and punched Kov in the sack in the second fight.

He's a decent fighter, but very over valued and bends the rules with his hugging and stuff.

Woulda loved to Andre Dirrell dismantle him in the super six.
    Feel sorry for Dirrell, robbed against Froch and with all his talent never really got his career off the ground.

Yea. Carl froch

Comment

Yeah I'm starting to agree with some people on here that these threads are getting out of hand.

Clear bait lol.

Comment

97G fought a bum under house arrest

Comment

"Fought bums"..... dude has a Froch username.

via GIPHY

Comment

GGG

Comment

He's not a poor fighter. He was talented but his talent was overstated. He was one of the best in his generation but I don't see greatness with the guy and yes his style was awful and the fouls did detract from the Kessler or Kovalev 2 fight for me and obviously he got a gift in fight I.

I feel if he was from a different part of the world he'd be hated and ridiculed but it always seems he's had friends in the media and on HBO really pushing a pro Ward angle to enhance his reputation as a boring fighter who fought dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                "Fought bums"..... dude has a Froch username.

via GIPHY

Froch fought and beat bute when Ward needed a holiday lol

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  97G fought a bum under house arrest
                  Read the first post and guessed I'd see something about GGG within the next 10............was RIGHT on the money.

Comment

Should i start crying about haters etc like Golovkin/Lomachenko fans?............... Nah i'm not a crybaby bitch.......

Comment

Working...
                    X