Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holly Holm likely to become 1st female UFC 2 division champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep her away from Valentina Shevchenko and she'll do fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Is there some comparable pics in tight bikini bottoms that don't show the "growth" that we see in this pic?

I've seen more than one girl with a big clit or big lips & other size issues involving the p#ssy region & none of them did any banned substances for sports I'd feel safe saying. Why couldn't Holm just have a bigger than average clit naturally?

Well if that was the only thing there was, I wouldn't think it meant anything.

However, there's the fact she is linked to a company that sells PEDS..

Moreover, the lean muscle mass she has is akin to testosterone enhancements/estrogen blockers for women - women have naturally higher body fat than men... But Holm has unnatural lean muscle, and low body fat for a female. She's gotta be around 8-9% body fat, which is crazy low for a female.llkf

Look at those delts on Holm! Rousey looks like your typical girl who lifts/exercises. Holm doesn't look natural for a woman.

Again - I know there are exceptions - females who do have six packs, and bulging delts (who are natural, I presume), but it's not common.

I'm not saying she is - well, I personally believe she is - but I don't think there's enough to say she is for sure.

It's just my opinion she was on some type of PED - probably discontinued usage after the spotlight really came on her for the steroid link.
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 12-16-2016, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        If Ronda can win back the title and is serious about her legacy, she should then move up to 145 to challenge Holly Holm in a rematch and Cyborg. You wanna be the best women's mma fighter of all time. That could do it.
        rousey won't win all those fights, I doubt she beats nunez. holm has her number and cyborg rips her head off

Is there some comparable pics in tight bikini bottoms that don't show the "growth" that we see in this pic?

I've seen more than one girl with a big clit or big lips & other size issues involving the p#ssy region & none of them did any banned substances for sports I'd feel safe saying. Why couldn't Holm just have a bigger than average clit naturally?
        it looks like she just has really big lips in the pic

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        Well if that was the only thing there was, I wouldn't think it meant anything.

However, there's the fact she is linked to a company that sells PEDS..

Moreover, the lean muscle mass she has is akin to testosterone enhancements/estrogen blockers for women - women have naturally higher body fat than men... But Holm has unnatural lean muscle, and low body fat for a female. She's gotta be around 8-9% body fat, which is crazy low for a female.llkf

Look at those delts on Holm! Rousey looks like your typical girl who lifts/exercises. Holm doesn't look natural for a woman.

Again - I know there are exceptions - females who do have six packs, and bulging delts (who are natural, I presume), but it's not common.

I'm not saying she is - well, I personally believe she is - but I don't think there's enough to say she is for sure.

It's just my opinion she was on some type of PED - probably discontinued usage after the spotlight really came on her for the steroid link.
        I'd like to see holm's dad and brothers, to see what kind of genes she has, there are pics of ronda that make her look roided up also. maybe all elite level fighters are juicing

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          It looks like I can see her clit in the pic. Whatever the case having a big clit or big p#ssy lips don't equal PEDs is my only point.

Also I'm getting way too pervy on UFC female weigh ins since the Holm pic lol. Here's a pic of the chick who gave Joanna Champion two good fights & she for sure just has some big juicy p#ssy lips although I've seen MMA nerds in forums claiming she's PED'd up too.

Comment

It looks like I can see her clit in the pic. Whatever the case having a big clit or big p#ssy lips don't equal PEDs is my only point.

Also I'm getting way too pervy on UFC female weigh ins since the Holm pic lol. Here's a pic of the chick who gave Joanna Champion two good fights & she for sure just has some big juicy p#ssy lips although I've seen MMA nerds in forums claiming she's PED'd up too.
            i love Joanna jedrcyzak or whatever her name is. when she enters the cage with that super tough look on her face I get a huge b0ner and don't even get me started on 12 gauge vanzant or the karate hottie

Comment

The girl Holm is fighting is pretty masculine too... I say let em both cycle!

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                rousey won't win all those fights, I doubt she beats nunez. holm has her number and cyborg rips her head off

I'd like to see holm's dad and brothers, to see what kind of genes she has, there are pics of ronda that make her look roided up also. maybe all elite level fighters are juicing
                Well if she won't win those fights, then neither she nor anyone else can call her the best. A pioneer or ground breaker perhaps, since she convinced the UFC owners to bring in women in the first place, but not the GOAT female, unless she beats them.

Comment

P*ssy lips aside, why did Cyborg turn down the fight? I heard Holm and Cyborg pretty much had an agreement to fight at 145lbs right before Holm signed with the UFC. Doesn't make sense for Justino to turn down the holy grail she's been chasing for past five years.

Comment

I think I've heard enough about Holly Holm's clit for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                      looks like Holly has large Labia majora. Looks like her clitoris hood is poking out not the clitoris itself.
                      that looks like the clit saying
                      peek a boo to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X