No announcement yet.

Fncked Up Crimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Suggestions for films to watch on Youtube.

I am saying why are you hating on a third world dweller.
    wtf ?!?!?!?

what kind of movies ?!?!?!

its 2018.....what the fnck is keeping 3rd world countries 3rd world ?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      wtf ?!?!?!?

what kind of movies ?!?!?!

its 2018.....what the fnck is keeping 3rd world countries 3rd world ?!?!?!?
      Any movies or documentaries you have found interesting.

A long history of oppression have cause traps and cycles to form in those countries.

Comment

Any movies or documentaries you have found interesting.

A long history of oppression have cause traps and cycles to form in those countries.
        im not sure we have the same tastes

savagery ranks highly and youve lived to see it 1st hand.

the haves always keep it from the have nots !

its not just a white thang

Comment

im not sure we have the same tastes

savagery ranks highly and youve lived to see it 1st hand.

the haves always keep it from the have nots !

its not just a white thang
          Share those movies and docs and let me see what's up.

I know it's not just a skin colour issue. That's why you see me comment on inequality time to time.
          But blacks face the most oppression in our recent history and so they most likely make up the have-nots nowadays.

Comment

Share those movies and docs and let me see what's up.

I know it's not just a skin colour issue. That's why you see me comment on inequality time to time.
            But blacks face the most oppression in our recent history and so they most likely make up the have-nots nowadays.
            youtube is fncking with full movies. those that are free are terrible quality

when blks can stop being just as savage towards each other, ill take their ''plight'' seriously

Comment

youtube is fncking with full movies. those that are free are terrible quality

when blks can stop being just as savage towards each other, ill take their ''plight'' seriously
              Yeah but give your suggestions of the ones you found interesting.
              Some Blacks act that way because they are force to fight for scarce spoils and benefits.

Comment

Yeah but give your suggestions of the ones you found interesting.
                Some Blacks act that way because they are force to fight for scarce spoils and benefits.
                if you can find a good youtube copy, its a fun flick

feast (2005)

we send them (africans) help and what do they (africans) do.......

Comment

if you can find a good youtube copy, its a fun flick

feast (2005)

we send them (africans) help and what do they (africans) do.......
                  Find films that are fully on Youtube.

Charity is big part of the problem because it hampers homegrown companies. There is a good documentary on Netflix on this. One of the case was a church group that donated a lot of eggs to an African country(I think) and because of that a local chicken business stop raising layer hens because everyone was getting eggs free. Later on the charity stopped donating eggs and the people faced a severe egg shortage because no one was raising layer hens. That's just one of the examples. Charity can be good but it has to be in areas that lead to development and self-sufficiency. Remember the old cliche saying:
                  Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day.
                  Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime.

Comment

Find films that are fully on Youtube.

Charity is big part of the problem because it hampers homegrown companies. There is a good documentary on Netflix on this. One of the case was a church group that donated a lot of eggs to an African country(I think) and because of that a local chicken business stop raising layer hens because everyone was getting eggs free. Later on the charity stopped donating eggs and the people faced a severe egg shortage because no one was raising layer hens. That's just one of the examples. Charity can be good but it has to be in areas that lead to development and self-sufficiency. Remember the old cliche saying:
                    Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day.
                    Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime.
                    no

damned if you do/doubly damned if you dont

whitey cant win for losing

Comment

no

damned if you do/doubly damned if you dont

whitey cant win for losing
                      They can win. Just use that smartness to properly help not just hand out things like Santa Claus.

Comment

Working...
                      X