Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    No one who truly knows whats going on is going to vote yes which why icreated the thread to see how many dont see . Wilder himself knows the closest he gets to Ortiz is name calling and SUPPOSED talks ( even though team Ortiz denied that ).....Ortiz himself wasnt even aware until someone told him !
    So why do you discredit the win?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      So why do you discredit the win?
      Its good win ...its his ONLY relevant title defense too !

At the end of the day a win is all that counts .

I probably have Ortiz ranked higher than you .

Its also fact Ortiz was almost NOT allowed to step in the ring bc of health issues . I probably would NOT have changed my pick had i known that , which was revealed at the start of the Showtime broadcast .

Either way i KNOW Wilder lucked out .

IF Ortiz remains fit and a rematch were to take place , i also KNOW Ortiz will be a bit more accurate bc he had too long lay off AND fighting Martz for less than 2 rnds isnt exactly proper stradegy for such a fight .

I would STILL call it a 50 / 50 fight IF they fought before 2020 .

Of course Wilder IS the favored , due to age bc Ortiz is CLEARLY not younger than me / 42 !!!!!

Comment

Its good win ...its his ONLY relevant title defense too !

At the end of the day a win is all that counts .

I probably have Ortiz ranked higher than you .

Its also fact Ortiz was almost NOT allowed to step in the ring bc of health issues . I probably would NOT have changed my pick had i known that , which was revealed at the start of the Showtime broadcast .

Either way i KNOW Wilder lucked out .

IF Ortiz remains fit and a rematch were to take place , i also KNOW Ortiz will be a bit more accurate bc he had too long lay off AND fighting Martz for less than 2 rnds isnt exactly proper stradegy for such a fight .

I would STILL call it a 50 / 50 fight IF they fought before 2020 .

Of course Wilder IS the favored , due to age bc Ortiz is CLEARLY not younger than me / 42 !!!!!
        this post is full of excuses and bull****...seriously you have an agenda

Comment

Juggernaut666 and Dramashow just got their rightful places in the hall of shame of this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
            Juggernaut666 and Dramashow just got their rightful places in the hall of shame of this forum
            They make it very obvious

Comment

Will Wilder fight Ortiz next?

NO

Boksfan, BombSquad, club fighter, DramaShow, eco1, gatica, gauze, H-Tok, HAMMER77777, iamboxing, juggernaut666, LittleMacAttack, Luilun, MaksBox, mani1987, mathed, mlac, moochi, Mr Objecitivity, NahMean, nixxter, Parksy81, peakbay, RuslanChagaev, Scary, ScottWeiland, Slyboots, Sp0rty Cr@ig, Sparked_26, stellen, The Hammer, VegeAfrica, WTF Huck!

Ayo Redd, classic bump lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                this post is full of excuses and bull****...seriously you have an agenda
                Coming from the guy who posts daily about Klitchkos age and time off ?

You do nothing but distort truths on here , im starting to believe you really do have mental issues as i can tell someone TRYING to be stupid to actually being that ?

1 . Ortiz last REAL bout prior to Wilder was 2016 . He only went 2 rnds against Martz in 2018 but you want to talk about Klitchko long absence out of the ring which wasnt TWO years it was a Year and a half . And prior to all this was training for the Fury rematch .

2 .You also forgot to mention he was SUPPOSE to fight Joshua in 2016 but it was postponed ,so he just didnt get off his couch did he ? lol

3. Maybe you missed the Ortiz being older than Klitchko part ? And in no way can be compared to an athlete like Klitchko despite what age you want to use!

I believe you should just stop all communications with me bc you have no clue 90 % of the time on here or at least until you can figure out why Mike Tyson has a better resume than Wilder and he didnt fight bums .( BUMS compared to the GREAT Wilder )
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-16-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Coming from the guy who posts daily about Klitchkos age and time off ?

You do nothing but distort truths on here , im starting to believe you really do have mental issues as i can tell someone TRYING to be stupid to actually being that ?

1 . Ortiz last REAL bout prior to Wilder was 2016 . He only went 2 rnds against Martz in 2018 but you want to talk about Klitchko long absence out of the ring which wasnt TWO years it was a Year and a half . And prior to all this was training for the Fury rematch .

2 .You also forgot to mention he was SUPPOSE to fight Joshua in 2016 but it was postponed ,so he just didnt get off his couch did he ? lol

3. Maybe you missed the Ortiz being older than Klitchko part ? And in no way can be compared to an athlete like Klitchko despite what age you want to use!

I believe you should just stop all communications with me bc you have no clue 90 % of the time on here or at least until you can figure out why Mike Tyson has a better resume than Wilder and he didnt fight bums .( BUMS compared to the GREAT Wilder )
                  what are your thoughts on Eddie hearn promising Ortiz the be AJs Mandatory and then dropping him like a bad habit when the time came for them to fight? why didn't AJ fight Ortiz?

Comment

This thread is classic because he’s still going HAM defending Joshua by criticizing Wilder lmao. Sometimes you just have to let the bump die lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      what are your thoughts on Eddie hearn promising Ortiz the be AJs Mandatory and then dropping him like a bad habit when the time came for them to fight? why didn't AJ fight Ortiz?
                      Yeah, why didn't he fight Ortiz?

Comment

Working...
                      X