Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any doubt fury would make Wilder look stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any doubt fury would make Wilder look stupid?

He looked awful last night and the fight was trash. If fury even resemble something like he did before he wouldn't even touch fury. Wilder looks like hot garbage. HW boxing is terrible still.

Not sure how people thought you hat was a great fight. First 5 rounds Wilder refuse to throw anything and they were just arm slapping each other.

Until Fury got KTFO, maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
      He looked awful last night and the fight was trash. If fury even resemble something like he did before he wouldn't even touch fury. Wilder looks like hot garbage. HW boxing is terrible still.

Not sure how people thought you hat was a great fight. First 5 rounds Wilder refuse to throw anything and they were just arm slapping each other.
      -1 for being a bítch. I was rooting for Ortiz, but that was a good fight man. Why you hating alt? Lose bunch of cash on Wilder perhaps?

Comment

Fury would probably get Koed. Doesn’t have such a big size advantage against Wilder who has very long arms himself. He also doesn’t have the pop to keep him honest. I feel like if he was getting baldly outboxed he would just go for broke a throw windmills until he got him out of there. Unlike AJ he has the stamina to do that

Comment

Wilder knocks Fury out.

Comment

Furey weighs over 300 lbs. They'd have to use a crane to get him into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              -1 for being a bítch. I was rooting for Ortiz, but that was a good fight man. Why you hating alt? Lose bunch of cash on Wilder perhaps?
              Watch replay without volume and see the number of punch out put or technique or anything that resemble skills in that boxing match. Wilder threw something like 57 punch after the 5th round! That's terrible boxing.

Not an alt buddy nor did I bet that match. I thought Ortiz would win cause Wilder is so basic I wouldn't even give him a c grade as a boxer. I was wrong but not like I care if I'm wrong.

I don't hate on boxers nor am I a rooting interest in any boxer. I just call it how I see it.

Comment

no way fury comes back the same fury from the wlad fight. its one thing to be inactive.its another thing to be inactive and be the shape fury was in his time out the ring. he has to now work twice as hard to shake the rust and retune his body to what it once was. its gonna be extremely hard to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post

The Fury of 3 years ago or the Fury
                  who hasn't fought since,rehabbed for coccaine,ballooned to over 100 lbs over his best fight weight ?
                  The Fury who fought Klitchko I would say has a good chance but that 2015 form is not coming back the way he abused his body since.

Comment

Fury is probably more overrated than Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X