Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Arum have a change of heart regarding Spence-Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I'm more concerned with what Errol has to say.
    I'll let you know in a few. Gotta find the video

Comment

Because he now truly believes his rooster will win.

Bob Arum will not make a fight if he thinks his guy will lose. It will be like pulling teeth if you're a rival promoter and try, which is why Oscar is sick of him and PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I'll let you know in a few. Gotta find the video

WOW!!! E. Spence finally broke his silence after Bob Arum said the fight can get made in three hours? I hope he still has the same attitude when he found out Terence was coming-up to 147 ; heres a vid in case people forget : here Errol was not talking about 'the other side of the street' ; Errol said if they offer the fight he would take it, well the unification he wanted was offered.

Comment

He doesn't wanna make the fight right now, he's just wanting to get attention with his remarks with playing who really wants this fight chicken.

And I think as I saw some others bring up maybe he's feeling a lil feisty & reckless with his words since PBC now has Manny & some PBC guys are gonna be getting that Manny rub that he was trying to get for Crawford.

Comment

rhet·o·ric - language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

"all we have from the opposition is empty rhetoric"

Bob is the master of rhetoric! So much of what is said during negotiations and trying to make fights is straight up rhetoric and posturing.

Comment

The Fghthype crew asked Errol about Bob Arum calling him out, the dick-rider doing the interview basically spoke for Spence ; the only thing Errol had to say was '' I got a fight doe coming up ''.

I didn't hear Spence calling anyone's bluff.

Comment

Maybe because he realized he has one foot on the grave.

Comment

After watching Crawford go twelve rounds with a crippled fighter Arum cherry picked, I don't think Bob will be in a rush to throw TC in with a warm body anytime soon. Now he's gotta keep the heat off TC somehow, make it seem like it's not his fault those big fights aren't happening

Comment

Well, because his prior comments were BEFORE Crawford re-signed with TR. Bo Mac made it clear that they negotiated their deal with the intent of being able to make fights with the PBC WWs. So now why are we hearing Arum call Haymon "cancer" and stuff? He's doing this to show Crawford, see, it isn't me that is preventing the fights, but Haymon is being a "cancer." I'm trying my absolute best! That's all this is. You don't switch up your stance that fast. How do you say just a few months ago that both guys deserve top money for this match up and it needs to build up to 500k PPV buys to we want the fight now? Does anyone actually think it does close to 500k buys?

Comment

Working...
                    X