Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does your girlfriend make and most expensive gift she got you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does your girlfriend make and most expensive gift she got you?

My girlfriend makes around 170k a year and the most expensive gift she got me is around 300 dollars.

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    My girlfriend makes around 170k a year and the most expensive gift she got me is around 300 dollars.
    Find a different Girl if she makes 170k and only gets you a $300 gift than she’s selfish . Buy her a cheap $200 to $300 engagement ring And watch her expression on her face this will tell if she’s a keeper. If you marry her she will not share that money with you she will say this is my money I work hard for it will be what she tells you while expecting your check to go to the household . Women today believe they should be treated equal but when it comes to paying the bills they go back to 1950 and expect you to foot the bill

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Find a different Girl if she makes 170k and only gets you a $300 gift than she’s selfish . Buy her a cheap $200 to $300 engagement ring And watch her expression on her face this will tell if she’s a keeper. If you marry her she will not share that money with you she will say this is my money I work hard for it will be what she tells you while expecting your check to go to the household . Women today believe they should be treated equal but when it comes to paying the bills they go back to 1950 and expect you to foot the bill
      Damn lol, a girl makes six figures and the best she can give you is 300.

I mean im not gonna judge your relationship but that sounds bad on paper. I can't even count how much I spent on women, I put a girl through college.

Edit: before you call me a beta cuck it was my damn mom's idea. She's like if you really care about her and you love and you're serious about her you should help her with everything and help her get her degree so she can help you out with your business.

Thanks a lot mom.

She was kinda right though she had a point from a female perspective, because when I did pay for her school from that point on she treated me like a king and constantly talked about marriage and she even forced me to come inside her.

The problem though is i wasnt ready for that **** lol

I went from

"damn im crazy about this girl i want to do everything to make her happy and to keep getting that ass

To

"Holy **** this is terrifying I just want to be free again, there so many hoes i can still ****"
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-08-2018, 05:16 AM.

Comment

My wife makes somewhere just under $100k, and the most she spent is $1500. I'm fine with that, I think it was a really generous gift.

Comment

How long have you been together. My wife and I have shared bank accounts since our 3rd month of dating. We never played that mines and yours. As for gifting... I'm not sure. I have and I've had so much **** that I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for her. Give it time and a whole lot more late nights of beating them guts and I'm sure that bank acct will open up.

Comment

my wife, makes good money, my salary... is 10 x hers... imlazy... old, ugly, Jewish, etc...

My wife’s mother told my tall pretty wife, “stay with that mean old Jew bastard...”.

He’s crazy about you, and pays for everything... staywith that mean son of a gun...

I prefer speaking in Hebrew... my lovely wife is learning Hebrew...

I’m blessed... I got my ideal wife, my white chihuahua Manuela survived her female organs being removed. ...

I’m used to losing... winning scares me...

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
              How long have you been together. My wife and I have shared bank accounts since our 3rd month of dating. We never played that mines and yours. As for gifting... I'm not sure. I have and I've had so much **** that I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for her. Give it time and a whole lot more late nights of beating them guts and I'm sure that bank acct will open up.
              Look brother... I’ll tell you this... GOD will bless you, and your family... paul m... peace... excellent post....

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                My wife, Toki, bought me a cool watch, a Patek... I got two I bought for myself... I’m getting old, and things, material things...
                lost their value, before they were made... I’m a spic Jew... my buddies.. got more money than I’ve ever wanted...google, apple, amazon execs...

Yeah, I do got it like that... I talk crap to them regularly...

My wife wants me to leverage my connections... f that noise...

I’m headed back to Cali... I’ll be greeted by Max Doronkin, maxlimo... then we will drive to meet lil d, son of Felix Mitchell..

I’ll stop here...

Peace homie...

Comment

My wife makes $170k but I planned it all so I get whatever I want.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Damn lol, a girl makes six figures and the best she can give you is 300.

I mean im not gonna judge your relationship but that sounds bad on paper. I can't even count how much I spent on women, I put a girl through college.

Edit: before you call me a beta cuck it was my damn mom's idea. She's like if you really care about her and you love and you're serious about her you should help her with everything and help her get her degree so she can help you out with your business.

Thanks a lot mom.

She was kinda right though she had a point from a female perspective, because when I did pay for her school from that point on she treated me like a king and constantly talked about marriage and she even forced me to come inside her.

The problem though is i wasnt ready for that **** lol

I went from

"damn im crazy about this girl i want to do everything to make her happy and to keep getting that ass

To

"Holy **** this is terrifying I just want to be free again, there so many hoes i can still ****"
                    I put my wife through Nursing school she’s a bit tight on paying bills but twice a year she takes me and our son on Vacation she pays plane ticket Hotel food Uber rides I pay nothing on Vaction so I guess I get about a $5000 gift a year . Better than $300 that other fellow gets and she makes $115 K a year not 170 K just trying to give the guy some advice

Comment

Working...
                    X