No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    Saying Hart is a good defender is like saying Capela is a great 3pt shooter.

I would not put Rondo and Zo in the top 10 PGs. Your statements are getting more and more ridiculous in every post.

You don’t know **** about basketball first you say Beasley is top 5 in the nba and now this...

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You don’t know **** about basketball first you say Beasley is top 5 in the nba and now this...
      You said Beasley is not shooting well this season when he's only taken 3 shots total

Comment

You said Beasley is not shooting well this season when he's only taken 3 shots total
        Bruh you said he’s easily a top 5 scorer you clearly don’t know NBA

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Bruh you said he’s easily a top 5 scorer you clearly don’t know NBA
          I bet when I said that you looked up NBA scoring leaders and when you didn't see his name you automatically said he's not top 5.

Here's a little secret. Just because someone averages a lot of PPG that doesn't necessarily mean they are a better scorer. Just means they take more shots.

ex: Durant is 6th in the league in scoring rn but that doesn't mean he's 6th best scorer. Durant is clearly the best scorer in the NBA regardless of his PPG.

Comment

I bet when I said that you looked up NBA scoring leaders and when you didn't see his name you automatically said he's not top 5.

Here's a little secret. Just because someone averages a lot of PPG that doesn't necessarily mean they are a better scorer. Just means they take more shots.

ex: Durant is 6th in the league in scoring rn but that doesn't mean he's 6th best scorer. Durant is clearly the best scorer in the NBA regardless of his PPG.
            You sound like a rook I got spectrum sport net boy I seen every game and been a Laker fan since Cedric and elden Campbell you obviously a kid or a rook to b-ball.

Comment

• Weird that lebron changed his shot during the season. Vs Miami he only jumped like 2 inches off the ground while taking threes

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Weird that lebron changed his shot during the season. Vs Miami he only jumped like 2 inches off the ground while taking threes
                The 2nd night of a back to back at his age I'm glad he got the 2 inches. LOL!!!

Comment

• we starting to get this right doe....

Comment

• Golden State Warriors are melting down. Klay Thompson would be wearing a Lakers uniform next year just like his father.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      Golden State Warriors are melting down. Klay Thompson would be wearing a Lakers uniform next year just like his father.

If buy you a beer in real life if this happens.............

Comment

Working...
                      X