• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    dude looks pretty fat, look this

that is horrible mitt work, not one real punch thrown

Comment

LOL Broner talking good. If he was down with backing that up in the ring it'd be cool, but I feel like once Jan. 19 comes around I'll bet he'll be the same ole Broner we been seeing since post-Maidana. Maidana took dudes soul. He can act like ain't sh^t changed, but it has.

Manny having fun cracking up at Broner's antics.

Comment

This presser just illustrates how far both men have dropped in the public's perception.

There was a time when this as an HBO PPV would've sold 1-1.25 mil easy.

Comment

A 29yr old who should be in the prime of his career is the tune up for a 40yr old fighter at the end of his career. Broner has wayyyyy less mileage than Pac and at 29 Pac was at his absolute best & he was drinkin, gambling, and bangin hoes like a maniac. no excuse for AB being washed up this young. Its honestly kinda sad cuz he looks like he knows he's there to lose doesn't look even look like he believes himself anymore
          Last edited by Bronx23; 11-19-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This presser just illustrates how far both men have dropped in the public's perception.

There was a time when this as an HBO PPV would've sold 1-1.25 mil easy.
            give it some time. it will pick up. most people dont even know pac is fighting yet.

Comment

Look forward to good fights after trash on Suck Zone

Comment

cant believe i missed this live smh i hear they're having one more of these tomorrow... is that true ?

Comment

Fight date is

January 19 2019

In the article it was never mentioned I think, just for anyone interested in the date and too lazy to even Google it lol

Comment

Working...
                  X