No announcement yet.

this is why the MeToo movement is full of SHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

A Texas man facing a 99-year prison sentence has been cleared of all wrongdoing thanks to a selfie.

Cristopher Precopia, 21, was arrested on the morning of September 21, 2017 and accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend's Temple home, attacking her and carving an X into her chest with a box cutter.

The unnamed ex, whom he dated in high school several years earlier, claimed the attack happened the day prior, but Precopia knew he was out of town with his family at the time.

After his parents posted $150,000 bail, a selfie that his mother uploaded to Facebook with timestamp and location was the key piece of evidence to solidify his alibi.

'I had no idea why everything was happening, and I was lost,' Precopia told KVUE.

He faced a charge of burglary of a habitation with the intent to commit other crimes - a felony that carries a 99-year prison term.

The ex-girlfriend alleged the attack happened on around 7.30pm on September 20, 2017.

But Propecia said he was 65 miles away at a hotel in Northwest Austin with family.

His mother Erin, who says she's active on Facebook, realized she had posted group selfie right around the time of the attack occured.

The photo shows Precopia in the left corner while he and his mother are in the foreground and another couple is in the back.

'I'm thinking, ''this is awesome. By the grace of God, she said it happened on the day when I can say totally, 100 percent, where he was at,''' she told KVUE.

After spending thousands on lawyers fees, Precopia took his evidence to the Bell County prosecutor who dropped the charge 'in the interest of justice' nine months after his arrest.

Sworn affidavits from those with Precopia were also filed in his defense.

'Most of the time, we deal with gray matters,' his attorney Rick Flores said. 'It's not normally black or white. But this is one of those cases where I could definitely prove he did not commit this offense.'

But the question remained. How was a person so obviously innocent and with a solid alibi arrested and charged?

In most cases, investigators attempt to interview a suspect before filing charges. But in this case, police reports show Precopia returned a phone call to police and left a message, which prompted his arrest.

The ex-girlfriend has not been charged with a crime
    , but told police that she and Precopia had a troubled relationship when they dated in high school, which she said was the motive for the alleged assault.

'I'm ready to actually live my life, the way I want to, without having any kind of worry that this can come back and hurt me,' he said.
    Bet his mom won't acknowledge how devious the female's nature is?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      So a couple instances where false accusations were leveled against men, means the whole #metoo movement is bogus?

What about the Harvey Weinsteins, Matt Lauers, Charlie Roses of the world?

Isn't a good thing that these guys were outed? Isn't also a good thing that employers are doing more to protect women from sexual harrassment?
      I guess the question is: when does something get so corrupted that it can't be redeemed?

It seems that every single movement, whether it begins with noble causes, whether it makes some positive difference, begins to attract terrible people.

Feminism, for example, started with the premise of making sure women had equal rights to men. There was some merit there.
      However, it acted like a magnet for misandrists.

Similarly with men's rights movements. Start with valid ethical causes and concerns. But misogynists find it a convenient shield to hide behind, giving them a pretense of legitimacy.

BLM - started with some valid points to make. Quickly permeated by anti-white racism.

MeToo - started from real issues, real problems. Now filled with angry lynch mobs who want to destroy any man based on the word of any woman, and to hell with evidence.

So these movements attract the worst, the most hateful, the craziest and sickest members of society. Those who twist what was good or noble or ethical about the original movement, and turn it towards something destructive and terrible.

The problem is - these movements are terrible at cleaning house. There is no clear mechanism for them to set down rules, guidelines, or to expel those who are twisting and perverting the movement.

They get taken over by the mob, and the mob is not clever and not good.

Which brings me back to the question, with no controls and no way to bring things back to their original, ethical roots - when does something get so corrupted that it can't be redeemed?

Comment

Women lie about sexual assault and rape on a astounding scale, as much as 10-25% of sexual assault allegations made by women are false. Some studies have even shown it to be 80%

But yet we are told to believe women.

Unfortunately many of you won't really care about this till your ass is in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I guess the question is: when does something get so corrupted that it can't be redeemed?

It seems that every single movement, whether it begins with noble causes, whether it makes some positive difference, begins to attract terrible people.

Feminism, for example, started with the premise of making sure women had equal rights to men. There was some merit there.
          However, it acted like a magnet for misandrists.

Similarly with men's rights movements. Start with valid ethical causes and concerns. But misogynists find it a convenient shield to hide behind, giving them a pretense of legitimacy.

BLM - started with some valid points to make. Quickly permeated by anti-white racism.

MeToo - started from real issues, real problems. Now filled with angry lynch mobs who want to destroy any man based on the word of any woman, and to hell with evidence.

So these movements attract the worst, the most hateful, the craziest and sickest members of society. Those who twist what was good or noble or ethical about the original movement, and turn it towards something destructive and terrible.

The problem is - these movements are terrible at cleaning house. There is no clear mechanism for them to set down rules, guidelines, or to expel those who are twisting and perverting the movement.

They get taken over by the mob, and the mob is not clever and not good.

Which brings me back to the question, with no controls and no way to bring things back to their original, ethical roots - when does something get so corrupted that it can't be redeemed?

Some simple minded bs right here generalising and having no real knowledge of any movement.

Comment

Working...
          X