No announcement yet.

Random thoughts thread #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    Are heart attacks painful? I assume...without the burning fires of hell conversation...that once you are dead there is no pain...but I don't recall anyone crying out in pain from a hearty. Usually it's a chest grab and shortness of breath...but no screaming agony right? Which surprises me seeing as though so many people are worried about having one.
    Shortness of breath is all film director Kevin Smith said he had as a sign he was having a heart attack. That & feeling sick.

I think they can be painful doe. Lotsa dudes in my family had heart attacks & I've heard several heart attack stories & most of them don't go like Smith's story.

Comment

Fritzl is a piece of sewerage.

Proof that some men are scum.

Fritzl gets love letters in prison.

Proof that some women are just crazy af!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
        Feel free to join in i'll start off with.

Was josef fritzl really a bad man?

Why does the transgander community elicit so much hate?

Does zaroku sleep or is he one of those transhumanism types who recharge during the day using solar energy?

What is life really all about aside from the societal conditioning we all subconsciously endure from birth?

Can fury really shock the world in December after binging on fat things & cocaine?

Does Geo - Engineering present a more sizeable threat to us then alleged climate change?

Does alexkid really have to leave this forum?
        Hahahahahahahaha this guy is golden why was he banned?

Comment

Ive become a real jerk and it started about 2yrs ago. Cant understand what made me think so differently about others. Something mustve happened about 2yrs ago to change my views, I just cant put my finger on it.

Comment

Working...
          X