No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Jose Benavidez Finalized, October 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    the guy who looked like dog**** against world number 74 abreu? thats who he should 'target'? christ almighty.... im gonna be honest in my time posting on here ive never seen a fighter with less expectation on him than crawford. hes treated like hes just come out of his nappies, hes 31 years old ffs these are his prime years.
    I don't like this fight either but does this just prove maybe Arum trying to keep it in the same company before he's forced to work with another promotional company?

Comment

wow crawford taking on the undefeated young lions. the anti floyd!

Comment

If he ever fights Ponomarev, I'm done with Crawford.

Comment

This is the best opponent available. Its better that Bud keep busy fighting a young undefeated guy rather than some old has been.

Comment

the guy who looked like dog**** against world number 74 abreu? thats who he should 'target'? christ almighty.... im gonna be honest in my time posting on here ive never seen a fighter with less expectation on him than crawford. hes treated like hes just come out of his nappies, hes 31 years old ffs these are his prime years.
            He's been an undisputed champion. What are you talking about low expectations?? I get that people are disappointed but that's only because Crawford is so talented. He would be a huge favorite against any WW not named Spence or Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
              I don't like this fight either but does this just prove maybe Arum trying to keep it in the same company before he's forced to work with another promotional company?
              yeah but crawfords just signed a new extension with arum, hes obviously happy with these kind of fights and arums plans for him. Theres noone else available out of crawfords own choice.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                A pattern I seem to notice on these forums - it seems the posters on here are always content with the fights they get from Arum and Top Rank. I see mostly positive comments for even average at best fights and even fighters.

In contrast, anything PBC/Showtime related gets slandered and plagued by negativity for some reason, especially the fighters themselves.

I'm simply wondering, why is this? What is so much more likable by Arum and Top Rank? I've always thought his quality of fights and cards are undoubtedly worse, personally.
                You know what's going on here lol Its obviously racially motivated.

The PBC calendar and stable (and most of the production) are MUCH better than TR (or anybody else in boxing). The closest is Mathroom (in the UK only).

If Crawford was with Haymon, those people you're talking about would call him a bum killer. They're mentally ill. We all know what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  He's been an undisputed champion. What are you talking about low expectations?? I get that people are disappointed but that's only because Crawford is so talented. He would be a huge favorite against any WW not named Spence or Thurman.
                  crawford is the peoples hypothetical champion. why is there no pressure on him to actually prove anything? hes p4p number 1 on many peoples lists (despite fighting noone above B level) and hes just fought jeff horn and now lining up to fight the world number 27. People used to crucify mayweather if he fought someone outside the top 5 but people are giving crawford a pat on the back for this, how on earth is benavidez a good opponent, who the hell has he fought? He was meant to move up to welter to prove himself, in fact his opposition looks as if its going backwards. These 'elite' fighters are meant to be held to a higher standard than everyone, im sick of watching crawford in fights where we know what the outcome is.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    wow crawford taking on the undefeated young lions. the anti floyd!
                    man crawford couldnt fit mayweathers jockstrap, i never saw floyd fighting guys ranked this low at this stage in his career.

Comment

crawford is the peoples hypothetical champion. why is there no pressure on him to actually prove anything? hes p4p number 1 on many peoples lists (despite fighting noone above B level) and hes just fought jeff horn and now lining up to fight the world number 27. People used to crucify mayweather if he fought someone outside the top 5 but people are giving crawford a pat on the back for this, how on earth is benavidez a good opponent, who the hell has he fought? He was meant to move up to welter to prove himself, in fact his opposition looks as if its going backwards. These 'elite' fighters are meant to be held to a higher standard than everyone, im sick of watching crawford in fights where we know what the outcome is.
                      Never got tired of GGG in those kind of fights doe........................

Comment

Working...
                      X