Say what you want but Jennifer Lopez is a Goddess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

who could look at her, minus the war paint, and think its :wank: time

holy shlt. the lounge has no standards. be famous and youre instantly ''hot''

foh
    Yes, famous does equal hot because people see these chicks on TV and think 'wow, she's hot and she seems so cool!' even though she could be the biggest bish. It's TV-everything is an act.

Nevertheless, this leads to fantasies and lots of :wank: which I more than happily was a part of in my younger years. But eh. I'm 37 now and honestly, the world just doesn't work that way. Hot women are not always famous. My God, look at Whoopi and Rosie O'Donnell. You can't get uglier than that in looks and personality. The hottest women are the ones you pass on the street since, you know, they'r real and stuff. Don't be BS'd by TV for your ENTIRE LIFE. Geez...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Yes, famous does equal hot because people see these chicks on TV and think 'wow, she's hot and she seems so cool!' even though she could be the biggest bish. It's TV-everything is an act.

Nevertheless, this leads to fantasies and lots of :wank: which I more than happily was a part of in my younger years. But eh. I'm 37 now and honestly, the world just doesn't work that way. Hot women are not always famous. My God, look at Whoopi and Rosie O'Donnell. You can't get uglier than that in looks and personality. The hottest women are the ones you pass on the street since, you know, they'r real and stuff. Don't be BS'd by TV for your ENTIRE LIFE. Geez...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Did I say that?

Judging whether woman is hot or not based on how she looks without makeup just shows that you don't have much experience with women nor have you lived with one, because MOST women look like that without makeup, even the hot ones.
          ive admitted as much when i said her body isnt nearly ''hot'' enough to compensate for her very average face.

if she was sporting a real rack, for me, then maybe. imo, people here in the lounge are easily impressed (shes famous so she must be hot ! nate portman is considered hot in these parts)
          Last edited by Elroy The Great; 07-31-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

For your and the rest of the virgins' on here information, that's what 99.9% of women look like without makeup.
            Not really. Maybe if you're dating a junky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Whoopi and Rosie O'Donnell

:wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                You mean to tell me a woman looks better with makeup on than without?

Teach us more oh great one.

no makeup, no prob. she has everything else.

compensation, bruh. j lo is ordinary AF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  ive admitted as much when i said her body isnt nearly ''hot'' enough to compensate for her very average face.

if she was sporting a real rack, for me, then maybe. imo, people here in the lounge are easily impressed (shes famous so she must be hot ! nate portman is considered hot in these parts)
                  Well most famous people, actors especially, are hot or good looking. After all that's one of the reasons why they're in the businesses.

Comment

• go through the progressions......

Comment

Well most famous people, actors especially, are hot or good looking. After all that's one of the reasons why they're in the businesses.
                      until we remove the special fx. a group can sound awesome in a studio. lets see them live. then again, if theyre hot, they must sound great regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X