Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Mocks Khan: Please Don't Rehydrate & Hurt Me, Mr. Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is making all kind of excuses ..he has moved up to 154 before why does it need to be at 147 ? And now he is trying to drain Brook with this rehydration clause...little kunt

Comment

rehydration clauses are the future, they'll be added to contracts by default eventually

Comment

Khan is a damn disgrace and a leech.

The rubbish he spews...... the fear of Kell Brook he has.

You would think he is fighting Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          True! I know Khan isn't the brightest candle on the cake, but he has to realize sooner or later he is a laughing stock. Personally I don't really care if they fight or not. 3 or 4 years ago maybe, but not now.
          Khan has to seriously consider whether it's worth taking this fight. Because the whole point of taking the fight is to prove he's not scared but to then have a hydration clause defeats the object.
          But we've waited so long for fight now it would be a pity if it didn't happen. So if a hydration clause is needed so be it

Comment

No rehydration clause for Canelo at 154; hydration clause for Brook at 147. Hmm.

Obviously wants everything in his favour as he knows this is an incredibly dangerous fight and potentially his swansong. Also knows Brook is a big lad, will likely rehydrate by 15-20lbs.

Not sure Brook can safely make 147 again tbh, by all rights this one should be at a weight they're both comfortable with; 151 or 152.

Comment

Just another obstacle put up by khanvas

Brook will leather the dafty and he knows it .....

Comment

Brook walks around at 180, so I don't blame Khan for wanting a rehydration clause. This is something that should be mandatory for all fights. No rehydrating past one full weight class.

Comment

F.uck Khan and fight 154 guys, brook.

Comment

Working...
                  X