Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Celebrities you will like to see Anthony Joshua smash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to see Chelsea Clinton to suck him off and spit it in Hillarys face then he can uppercut them away or whatever he wanted I'm not arguing.

Comment

Milf action:

Id like to see big Josh punish sexy Liz Hurley into an orgamsic frenzy.

If the sex tape gets released i hope theres close ups of big Joshs long thick chocolate log super slow stroking in and out of Lizs honeypot.

Id like to see her gasp in pain and of course pleasure when big Josh gives her a stiff 1-2 , thats to long strong strokes of his full length in quick fashion.

I bet she cant take and squirts over his monstrous dong.

I would surely be masturbating furiously to that
      Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 05-02-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Wlad's USB stick is full of videos of him and Joshua going all human centipede on Hayden Panettiere.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Comment

''aj was here.''

Comment

I would love to see big Josh tear Dannii Minogue apart

The scene would start with big josh as a postman knocking on danniis door.

She opens the door and looks up at 6'6 Anthony and gasps..."How can i help?"

Big josh flashes that winning smile at his next victim and points to a to his waist.

Hes holding a pringle can in his right hand pointing it to Dannii and says "Special delivery ...."

Dannii says "Oh thanks hun!" and reaches for the pringle can and takes it from big josh..

The sexy whore is shocked to find the pringle wont budge and seems to be stuck to something as shes trying to retreive from our Herculean postman.

Dannii uses both hands and yanks hard!!

She yanks it harder and harder and pulls so hard that she hears a POP!

Only to discover an empty pringle can in her clutches but a huge monstrous giant loaf of black meat infront of her that big josh had managed to squeeze his colossal erection into and pretend it was his metallic condom

Big josh flashes his winning smile again and says " Surprise! Get on your knees bytch and worship my log"

Dannii gasps and says "oh my!!!!!!"

Before falling to her knees and attempting to swallow that superior enormous appendage.

Its not long before big josh aggressivley picks up dannii from her waist and impales her onto his huge shaft where she moans and screams in agony

"All white hoez get this. Even Wladmir got a taste!"

Big josh then fuqs her into oblivion before filling her up with his seed and promptly leaving

Comment

mary kate AND ashley

Comment

Caitlyn Jenner

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

mary kate AND ashley
                  Damn, they are ugly. Even if I was Drunk, nah. OK, only because they're Rich, but still, I'd have to be beyond Drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    Damn, they are ugly. Even if I was Drunk, nah. OK, only because they're Rich, but still, I'd have to be beyond Drunk.
                    ghastly

id lust like to see them wrecked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      ghastly

id lust like to see them wrecked.
                      U do it then. They seem EZ. Put on about 3-4 rubbers and hate-fuk 'em LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X