Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs a prime Muhammed Ali who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a fair fight, Fury is a super heavyweight, much taller than Ali, much longer reach. And outweighs Ali by a lot. And the weird thing is Fury isn't slow. He's kind of quick on his feet for his size.

than again Ali might be fast enough to outpoint Fury who is kinda sloppy at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      lol Ali was the same size as Cunningham, probably weighed less too.

that was a flash knockdown btw.

Fury is 6'9 FFS, if he stays on the outside like against Wlad he'll be 2FAST for Ali.

Cunningham is a blown up cruiser, compare the way their bodies look at the same weight, he had to pack on a **** ton of muscle to get to 210+. Ali naturally has the bigger frame and is a natural HW. Ali also has more KO's than Cunningham at HW compared to just 1 stoppage for him.

I doubt Fury even tags him, Ali would see everything coming at that size, you need to be smaller to take away Ali's speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        So you think they're the same height?
        No I think Fury is only one inch taller than Wlad at the most...

I'm a Furytard by the way.

Comment

Lol you guys are all on crack. Fury barely won a staring contest.

Comment

I got Fury, he'd have like 6 inches on Ali and can even move like him too..

EDIT made a mistake... vote "Wlad" if you think Ali takes it, anyone know how to edit the poll option?
            is this a troll thread haha,Fury is nothing special he just beat a fighter that retained his belts in the weakest possible era next to Marcianos reign

Wladimir doesn't work the body,fight on the inside (Fury outclassed an old vet on the inside really says it all)older fighters tend to work the inside well even when shot due to experience (jones,hopkins,Toney)

You really think because Wlad could hardly tag Fury that the old greats like Foreman,Tyson and Ali...they would catch that Roy Jones impersonator easily

Wladimir is very one dimensional ,these old greats had several different game plans,you couldn't rate Wlad in the same catagory

not to mention he looked extremely slow tonight,hes a good bit past his best

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Not really a fair fight, Fury is a super heavyweight, much taller than Ali, much longer reach. And outweighs Ali by a lot. And the weird thing is Fury isn't slow. He's kind of quick on his feet for his size.

than again Ali might be fast enough to outpoint Fury who is kinda sloppy at times.
              you need your eyes tested,go watch Liston Ali 1..Ali threw some combinations equalling to pacquiaos speed and tempo at his best

https://youtu.be/7j3DIPxonpU?t=6m3s

look at 6:03 to 6:20 of this vid ,heck watch the whole thing you think Fury would land on that headmovement and footwork,Fury was doing a very bad impression of Ali now please watch the master and show some respek

Did Fury really look that good??? he was getting away with clumsy attacks on an old man that can't pull the trigger anymore if he threw some of that combos against Ali he'd get put on his back by the pull counter right hand at some point when he sqaures up!!!
              trust me I own a keyboard

Ali always knew where he was when he was prime,he had this habit of just staying out of the other guys reach but as close as possible to land that counters,his distance judging was unmatched and i'm talking ten times better than Klitchskos and thats klitchkos main weapon (distance judging)

Tell me a guy that has the balance of ali on the backfoot,his head movement whilst doing major lateral movement whilst always being in a position to counter...Thats what made him so great
              Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 11-28-2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

bump....is this joke votes for Fury?

Comment

Lol why is Fury winning here ?

Comment

I got Fury, he'd have like 6 inches on Ali and can even move like him too..

EDIT made a mistake... vote "Wlad" if you think Ali takes it, anyone know how to edit the poll option?
                    I do hype...I do.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
                      you need your eyes tested,go watch Liston Ali 1..Ali threw some combinations equalling to pacquiaos speed and tempo at his best

https://youtu.be/7j3DIPxonpU?t=6m3s

look at 6:03 to 6:20 of this vid ,heck watch the whole thing you think Fury would land on that headmovement and footwork,Fury was doing a very bad impression of Ali now please watch the master and show some respek

Did Fury really look that good??? he was getting away with clumsy attacks on an old man that can't pull the trigger anymore if he threw some of that combos against Ali he'd get put on his back by the pull counter right hand at some point when he sqaures up!!!
                      trust me I own a keyboard

Ali always knew where he was when he was prime,he had this habit of just staying out of the other guys reach but as close as possible to land that counters,his distance judging was unmatched and i'm talking ten times better than Klitchskos and thats klitchkos main weapon (distance judging)

Tell me a guy that has the balance of ali on the backfoot,his head movement whilst doing major lateral movement whilst always being in a position to counter...Thats what made him so great
                      I kinda said that in my original post. Ali is much faster than Fury but is way smaller. And Fury isn't a slow oaf like Valuev. I'm not sure he can over come that disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X