No announcement yet.

ESPN's Bias for LA teams is really getting annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    You're from the bay area that explains it. Say no more.....
    Yea, I'm from the bay. But I don't like the NFL teams up their. I hate both the whiners and i'm a raiderhater. Go Chargers.

Comment

You post some really dumb **** sometimes. The Dodgers and Angels are two of the better teams in baseball. The Angels aren't even a Los Angeles based team. The Clippers have one of the best rosters in the NBA, I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend LeBron wanting to join one of the most talented teams in the NBA. ESPN does have it's biases but I really don't see any for Los Angeles teams except for the Lakers and USC football.
      I wonder what dumb $h1t you posted to get a whole bunch of red k dots.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        you serious?

the clippers are playing that laker role now.
        The Clippers only get mentioned now because they're one of the better teams in the NBA. Do the Clippers get any more coverage than a team like Oklahoma City? If not for all of the Sterling nonsense, I wonder if you guys would be saying this stuff. The Lakers arguably still get more coverage than the Clips on ESPN. I don't see this Clippers love fest that you guys are claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          I wonder what dumb $h1t you posted to get a whole bunch of red k dots.
          Hahaha I see that I struck a nerve. karma means jack ishhh.

Comment

The Clippers only get mentioned now because they're one of the better teams in the NBA. Do the Clippers get any more coverage than a team like Oklahoma City? If not for all of the Sterling nonsense, I wonder if you guys would be saying this stuff. The Lakers arguably still get more coverage than the Clips on ESPN. I don't see this Clippers love fest that you guys are claiming.
            The people at espn are just dying to just take their red and blue ties off and put back their Purple and Yellow ties on. ESPN is bandwagon LA. And they love the Dallas Cowboys too damn much.

Comment

well that's because you're a clipper fan and are biased.

just like espn.

smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                LeBron doesn't want to join the clippers. He wants to join a team that can give him a max deal. Clippers would have to move around so many pieces that most likely, Paul or Griffin would be gone, Jordan would definitely be gone.

He will either

A. Stay in Miami
                B. Go back to Cleveland
                C. Go to the Houston Rockets

D. Catch Passes from Johnny Manziel LOL LOL LOL
                How the hell do you know what LeBron wants to do? You act like you're a member in his camp. Thank you for stating the obvious that the Clippers would need to clear cap space to get LeBron. You're an idiot if you think LeBron wouldn't want to play with Chris Paul and Blake Griffin if given the opportunity to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  well that's because you're a clipper fan and are biased.

just like espn.

smdh.
                  Post some evidence to prove me wrong.

Comment

Look at how much coverage the Indiana Pacers got on ESPN this season. Was it because their a Los Angeles based team?

Comment

How the hell do you know what LeBron wants to do? You act like you're a member in his camp. Thank you for stating the obvious that the Clippers would need to clear cap space to get LeBron. You're an idiot if you think LeBron wouldn't want to play with Chris Paul and Blake Griffin if given the opportunity to do so.
                      LeBron wants a Max deal. He won't consider the Clippers unless the whole donald sterling situation gets resolved and it is very very unlikely that would happen by July 10th.

Comment

Working...
                      X