No announcement yet.

Thankfully Wilder finally revealing the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Wilder and Fury combined made less money then what Joshua made in the Parker fight and that's not even his biggest fight. Wilder is not a big draw at all, you'll see that when he has no Fury to fight.
    That's a damn lie we know for a fact that the most AJ ever generated for a fight is around $50 million and that's the only thing we know because Matchroom doesn't put out the numbers for his other fights

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Look, if I am trying to save money on my lawn service by continually offering the neighborhood kid 50 cents to cut my lawn, I am not making him a serious offer no matter how many times I offer it.

If I then see that he does a great job elsewhere and up my offer to 3 dollars, I am definitely making a better offer...but it still isn't what the job is worth.

And it doesn't matter that he has been taking 50 cents or 1 dollar to cut smaller lawns.

My lawn is the biggest lawn he will ever have cut and if I really want him to do the job, then offering him any less than what I have paid before is taking advantage of him.

Hope that helps...
      And what if you see that he can't cut lawns for shit on his own and needs another kid to do all the work for him ...

Comment

You guys are going completely mad lol ull be okay

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Hearn wanted the fight so bad they left Showtime and ran to DAZN to land it. GTFOH.
          Yeah because DAZN aren’t throwing stupid money around or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            That's a damn lie we know for a fact that the most AJ ever generated for a fight is around $50 million and that's the only thing we know because Matchroom doesn't put out the numbers for his other fights
            Joshua generated over 1 million Ppv buys in Parker fight just in the U.K alone not including NZ where Parker is a ppv draw. Both Wilder and Fury didn't make 10 million each for that to happen they would have had to do over 350,000 Ppv buys in the U.k and the U.S ppv would needed over 300,000 plus which has been also exaggerated. Sky sports did put out what AJ has generated unlike someone else
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-12-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Joshua generated over 1 million Ppv buys in Parker fight just in the U.K alone not including NZ where Parker is a ppv draw. Both Wilder and Fury didn't make 10 million each for that to happen they would have had to do over 350,000 Ppv buys in the U.k and the U.S ppv would needed over 300,000 plus which has been also exaggerated. Sky sports did put out what AJ has generated unlike someone else
              Do you disagree that AJ biggest fight in terms of money generated is the Klitschko fight?

Because we know how much the fight generated and how much both AJ and Klitschko made because K2 put the numbers out

Matchroom never put out official numbers on how much AJ v Parker or Takam or Povetkin generated but every one knows the fights didn't make the expected gates and wasn't sold out
              Last edited by Phenom; 12-12-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Do you disagree that AJ biggest fight in terms of money generated is the Klitschko fight?

Because we know how much the fight generated and how much both AJ and Klitschko made because K2 put the numbers out
                Who cares what the Klitschko fight made , I'm showing you Joshua can make more then those guys combined without his biggest fight which if I used the Klitschko fight it only makes Wilder look more petty in comparison.It would further make the unreasonable Wilder that far off the negotiations table.

Comment

Who cares what the Klitschko fight made , I'm showing you Joshua can make more then those guys combined without his biggest fight which if I used the Klitschko fight it only makes Wilder look more petty in comparison.It would further make the unreasonable Wilder that far off the negotiations table.
                  Klitschko fight made around $50M Wilder v fury should make around $40-45M

Wilder v Fury 2 will more than double AJ's biggest fight #fact

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Yeah because DAZN aren’t throwing stupid money around or nothing.
                    Distribution in America sounds like another road block to me.

Comment

U gatta b fcking kidding me....Hearn is begging cuz Wilder/Fury hot right now...

Some of yall would will eat up anything Snake azz Hearns spit out.

Wilder should go

Comment

Working...
                      X