Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You're incorrect in saying Cohen implicated Trump in any crime.

Paying off a woman to be quiet, with one's own money, is not a crime in any way.

Great legal minds like Alan Dershowitz have said as such.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/2...his-own-pocket

Dont believe some online teenage virginal basement dweller pretending to be a lawyer, believe actual lawyers with verified credentials.
    Interceding into a presidential campaign, for a undisclosed contribution a hundred times the legal campaign limit, at the behest of a presidential candidate isn't a problem?

Good to know

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      No one around Obama was indicted because they were all in cahoots. Protecting one another.
      And they often plead the 5th.

Seeing an IRS Commissioner plead the 5th before Congress was an absolute disgrace, and it spoke volumes (to anyone not a D superfan, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Interceding into a presidential campaign, for a undisclosed contribution a hundred times the legal campaign limit, at the behest of a presidential candidate isn't a problem?
        Strawman argument.

This was not a campaign contribution, it was Trump's own money.

I thought I, and Alan Dershowitz, were pretty clear on that.

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        I
        Good to know
        As was shown above, it's not factual.

So I'd say no, it's not good to be under a false perception as you were.

But I've now fixed that, and now you hopefully know the facts.

You're quite welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Uh oh. Thats bad when your lawyer gets sent to the big house for some sh^t he helped you do lol.

But Don Sr is fine for the D's that think he'll be in jail within 6 months or just impeached or w/e you guys are jacking off too this week.
          Collapse in support among Republicans is Don Sr's existential worry; if that happens, folks who don't even like Trump and what he stands for in the Senate will no longer have to hold water for him and you'd be looking at ~70 Senators pondering a conviction (ie Nixon).

Still, politicians are still politicians; before things get so clear that impeachment is an actually viable option, the political actors would've long abandoned Trump and looked to their own survival. Lame duck status, more or less.

Comment

And they often plead the 5th.

Seeing an IRS Commissioner plead the 5th before Congress was an absolute disgrace, and it spoke volumes (to anyone not a D superfan, of course).
            Comey just recently pulled the "I don't remember" tactic straight out of the Clinton handbook. How many of these "brilliant minds" they claim to have on the left suddenly have the worst memories...unless of course it was something Trump said years ago, only then is their memory crystal clear.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Comey just recently pulled the "I don't remember" tactic straight out of the Clinton handbook. How many of these "brilliant minds" they claim to have on the left suddenly have the worst memories...unless of course it was something Trump said years ago, only then is their memory crystal clear.
                Hillary is on record stating (paraphrased) 'Those Nixon people were stupid to lie. They should have been smart and just said "I dont remember" to the questions, then they couldn't be charged with perjury or lying'.

Comment

Let’s not forget today’s sentencing of Cohen has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.

I’m waiting for Special Counsel Mueller’s unfolding of all the crimes committed by President Numbnuts and associates.

His narrator skills and laying out of evidence pre and post will be beyond damning.

Here’s another question ?

How would Sean look in orange ???

Yeah....Deep State.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Emma is bae

Comment

Strawman argument.

This was not a campaign contribution, it was Trump's own money.

I thought I, and Alan Dershowitz, were pretty clear on that.

As was shown above, it's not factual.

So I'd say no, it's not good to be under a false perception as you were.

But I've now fixed that, and now you hopefully know the facts.

You're quite welcome.
                      Undisclosed is still undiclosed, lol.

Donald Trump could've paid a million dollars to keep the woman quiet; with at least 12 women accusing you of sexual assault, having the world hear you, on tape, about grabbing women by the *****, and other things hanging over his head, Trump disclosing to the world that he's personally paying 2 women $250k to keep quiet likely wouldn't have been too great for his campaign.

You've made your bet, so it's whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X