• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the worst decisions I've seen in years

worse than GGG Canelo 1 imo, Fury won that fight

Comment

• I scored the fight a draw.

I am one of the most unbiased posters on this site. After watching this fight I scored it 113-113. 7 rounds to 5 for Fury but the difference was the 2 knock downs. I gave Fury rounds 1,3,6,7,8,10 & 11. I gave Wilder rounds 2,4,5, 9 & 10. The 5th round was the one round Fury gave away as he threw very little & landed only few punches. Wilder may have missed a lot in that round but he was busier & landed a few shots. That was a very close round & hard to score but I gave it to Wilder for his activity level. As for the controversy on the KDs. Both KDs Reiss did the same thing. He gave him the count & asked Tyson to walk away & back. Some people were saying that he gave Fury extra time to recover. Well I timed it. Fury was up at 9 & by the time he called them to fight it was 21.11 seconds from the time he hit the canvas. Reiss may have allowed Fury a couple extra seconds but that was it. Kudos to Reiss for not calling off the fight when Tyson was laying on his back. Good fight but Wilder's eraser right hand made the difference again. Both KDs were started by the right & followed with a left. 113-113 on my card...Let's do it again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        I have and his power was nothing compared to Wilders. Wilder relies on no skill and can knock you out at any point in any fight. Its madness.
        nooooooo way bro. Mike was way bigger of a puncher. They both were Koing a bunch of bums in the beginning. Tyson was just fighting better guys sooner than Wilder. Also you can make an argument that Tysons punches were more calculated and his offense was more of a sound boxing IQ. Not just winging punches and getting lucky and hitting bums. Both hit like a mack truck

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
          Or George Forman
          absolutely

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
            Not with the mexican judge he had Wilder winning even without the KD

I think the UK judge's 113-113 card was the most popular score. Personally, I had it the same as ESPN.

"Judge Alejandro Rochin, of Mexico, scored the fight 115-111 for Wilder, Canadian judge Robert Tapper had it 114-112 for Fury, and British judge Phil Edwards had it 113-113 as both fighters remained unbeaten. ESPN.com scored it 114-112 for Wilder, who retained his belt for the eighth time. Fury retained the lineal championship in his first defense."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ght-title-bout

Comment

• The decision was kinda bad but the fight was good. I know Tyson won most of the rounds.

However Deontay kept himself in there and gave himself a shot at winning the fight outright.

You gotta believe this was good.

Deontay's last two fights have been very tough.

It's different when the competition level increases.

Comment

• Although fury won the fight in most eyes. His style is pretty boring.. Not someone I would pay to watch if it was with a lesser fighter.

Comment

• Would pay to see a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daud View Post
                    Would pay to see a rematch.
                    Would pay not to see a rematch.

Aj whoops em both.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      it's the last round of a fight that fury is winning, gave the man his full count. good refereeing.
                      Great refereeing

Comment

Working...
                      X