Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder - fury did 400k min on ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If true they are much higher than I predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I don't give a **** about AJ or Wilder. In my eyes Fury is the king. Doesn't change the fact that Wilder is clueless and a **** boxer.
      Fury is the king....

......Wilder has the belt

lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        isnt it hiilarious to see fury hugging and giving wilder his due....while bagging on AJ hard? lol

these guys will praise fury and AJ....yet fury is out here bagging on that chicken AJ hard in front of the world on the mic.....fury knows the deal...and props to fury for being man enough to step up...."these are the two best HW in the world right here"-the gypsy king!!! god bless america
        Who praises both AJ and Fury?

There's a big divide between AJ and Fury fans and it is rife on this site! lol

Props to Fury for going to the US and beating Wilder in his own backyard while being way out of shape and not 100% lol

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Fury is the king....

lmao.
          Fury just beat Wilder in his own country after drinking and taking drugs for 2 years and losing 140 pounds! lol

Wilder gets my respect for persevering and getting the KD's.... but he lost 9 rounds, lets be real...... he was even losing the rounds he got the KD's in.

Outboxed totally.

Comment

Fury is the king....

lmao.
            I consider myself a boxing fan above all but you can spout out all the technialities you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Fury just beat Wilder in his own country after drinking and taking drugs for 2 years and losing 140 pounds! lol

Wilder gets my respect for persevering and getting the KD's.... but he lost 9 rounds, lets be real...... he was even losing the rounds he got the KD's in.

Outboxed totally.
              No, he didn't actually beat him. The fight ended in a draw, and Wilder keeps his belt.

In 10 years everyone will forget the "controversy" and all that will be remembered is the boxrec profile and records, which show that Fury did not do enough to walk away with Wilder's belt.

Sry

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post

Outboxed totally.
                I agree that Fury totally outboxed Wilder for the most part.

But do you honestly think Fury won 9 rounds and only lost 3? You don't think some of those 9 rounds were close and could have gone to Deontay?

Comment

No, he didn't actually beat him. The fight ended in a draw, and Wilder keeps his belt.

In 10 years everyone will forget the "controversy" and all that will be remembered is the boxrec profile and records, which show that Fury did not do enough to walk away with Wilder's belt.

Sry
                  Fury don't need no paper belt, he's still the lineal champion! lol The majority of fans know who won the fight and even a Fury that has been inactive and had two low level tune ups made Wilder look stupid for most of the fight.

Don't let the 2 KD's fool you. Wilder was outboxed and missed badly the vast majority of the time.

I hope someone puts a compilation together of all Wilder's misses...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I agree that Fury totally outboxed Wilder for the most part.

But do you honestly think Fury won 9 rounds and only lost 3? You don't think some of those 9 rounds were close and could have gone to Deontay?
                    I gave Wilder the second and the two rounds he got the KD's (the 9th and 12th)... that's it.

If you want to argue he won ANY of the other rounds I'm game.

Comment

That's a very good number because this was Deontay Wilder's first rodeo on Pay per view.

Comment

Working...
                      X