Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol ,Adventures of Super Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note, Daniyar Yelleusinov will be real ethnic Kazakh boxing star soon

Too evasive for not being able to get too far in this game
    Last edited by g27region; 10-27-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Stop what? Like I'm talking bad about Golovkin or something, ha ha. I didn't say anything negative about Golovkin at all in this thread so what I should stop? Z

I know, he is. Probably, a quarter of Kazakhstan population are Russians and you can tell by his look he's not Kazakh and not Muslim like them
      Ti shto pedar?

Comment

Originally posted by a.k View Post
        ti shto pedar?
        Говорить сначала научись )

Comment

Говорить сначала научись )
          You think that Golovkin would kill aka would leave a decapitated corpse with the guy you just posted

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You think that Golovkin would kill aka would leave a decapitated corpse with the guy you just posted
            Man, they're from different weight classes. Golovkin would kill him but that's not saying much, it's like bringing up Wilder. I'm not a fan of Golovkin style. Not a fan of Canelo style either. Not a fan of Ward and Kovalev as well. I can always elaborate why I feel this way

I like fighters with a lot of dimensions to their games, who can box inside and outside who can be good on the back foot and front foot. Like Crawford and Loma. Daniyar looks like he can be that kind of fighter but we'll see

Comment

lol that **** is funny

Comment

Man, they're from different weight classes. Golovkin would kill him but that's not saying much, it's like bringing up Wilder. I'm not a fan of Golovkin style. Not a fan of Canelo style either. Not a fan of Ward and Kovalev as well. I can always elaborate why I feel this way

I like fighters with a lot of dimensions to their games, who can box inside and outside who can be good on the back foot and front foot. Like Crawford and Loma. Daniyar looks like he can be that kind of fighter but we'll see
                Early days for Daniyar - he's clearly very skilled and looks well rounded - I would like to see him pursuing the finish a bit more, but that is likely to come with further pro experience. On a side note I think he bears a passing physical resemblance to a young JCC.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Early days for Daniyar - he's clearly very skilled and looks well rounded - I would like to see him pursuing the finish a bit more, but that is likely to come with further pro experience. On a side note I think he bears a passing physical resemblance to a young JCC.

Yeah, he might be boring for casual crowd. But for me, I was enjoying even some Rigo fights. Daniyar needs to get rid of JDJ in his corner too. But a hell of a potential

Comment

Yeah, he might be boring for casual crowd. But for me, I was enjoying even some Rigo fights. Daniyar needs to get rid of JDJ in his corner too. But a hell of a potential
                    I enjoyed watching Rigo display his craft too... I also enjoy more offensive fighters, hell, I enjoy watching pretty much anyone as long as they do what they do well or show the kinda grit and tenacity that can overcome the odds.

Comment

damn........lol

Comment

Working...
                      X