Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Picks Danny Garcia Over Shawn Porter, Wants Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Picks Danny Garcia Over Shawn Porter, Wants Winner

Errol Spence Jr. is especially interested in the Danny Garcia-Shawn Porter fight because he wants to face the winner. Spence picked Garcia to emerge from that upcoming fight for the vacant WBC welterweight title. Philadelphia's Garcia (34-1, 20 KOs), who's ranked No. 1 by the WBC, and Las Vegas' Porter (28-2-1, 17 KOs), who's ranked No. 2, are expected to fight either on August 25 or September 8 for the 147-pound championship Keith Thurman gave up last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter will bull into a left hook from Garcia.

If Broner was able to drop Porter, I believe Garcia can do it too.

WAR GARCIA !!!!

Comment

Line 'em up! MAN DOWN PROMOTIONS! Let's Get It!!!

Comment

Garcia absolutely have to keep Porter off of him. problem is he doesn't handle pressure very well and gets hit. this is going to be a great fight.

Comment

The thing I like about Spence is that he's seems to be a very honest guy. I never get the impression that he's talking around questions or reluctant to address certain topics. But I guess I used to think Thurman was the same just a few years ago lol

Comment

Why is he scared to mention Crawford's name? To me there are no bigger frauds around than spence and the two clown charlo brothers..that's why they always chill together lol

Comment

I got Shawn Porter roughing up Danny Garcia pretty good this match

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Why is he scared to mention Crawford's name? To me there are no bigger frauds around than spence and the two clown charlo brothers..that's why they always chill together lol
                “It’s hard to say because Shawn Porter would give anybody a tough fight,” Spence said, “just with his style and how he comes forward and, you know, how he bulls in. So he’ll give anybody a tough fight. It doesn’t mean you’re gonna lose it. It’s just with his style, it’s tough. And Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, Terence Crawford, too. Any one of those guys would give me a tough fight. It’s hard to say who would be my toughest fight.”

He mentioned him right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  The thing I like about Spence is that he's seems to be a very honest guy. I never get the impression that he's talking around questions or reluctant to address certain topics. But I guess I used to think Thurman was the same just a few years ago lol
                  Yeah, but Thurman never talked about wanting to fight specific people to prove himself. Spence seems to be grounded to a point where he thinks he can beat everyone, but knows it's gonna be a grind to do it.

Comment

DSG too solid and experienced

Comment

Working...
                    X