No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    FBI must be proud...13 months, yet they got 13 facebook trolls.

but media been accusing Russia right away.

wonder why your imbiciles so slow on prooving Russian interference.
    Interesting post. The FBI and mueller are imbeciles according to one of the maga posse members.

Don’t you want the investigation to be thorough and accurate? Or do you want it just to be over because you like President cuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
      Sadly it took term limits with the last president.
      The last president left with an almost 60% approval rating and when republicans tried to repeal his legacy healthcare law, their own base loudly told them no. He also brought the country back from the last economic collapse.

It’s cool if you don’t like him but he isn’t a criminal. Now we don’t know if Trump is yet. He says he isn’t but it’s hard to believe a guy that lies every other day.

Comment

• This man was ready to put his life on the line and start a civil war for Trump and Trump has blocked him because he's putting country over party. SAD!

Comment

• The reason congress wrote the sanctions bill is because they didn't trust Trump to implement sanctions on Russia because he repeatedly lied about Russian interference. People seem to forget Congress doesn't usually write sanctions bills. They leave that up to the President. Congress didn't have to write a sanctions bill for Obama when he punished them. And they supported Obama's sanctions because of the evidence they'd seen. Congress knew Trump wouldn't do anything and they had to force his hand. AND HE STILL DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!! Congress knows Trump isn't committed to defending our democracy. This is either dereliction of duty or collusion. Congress is not doing their job to protect our democracy.

Comment

• You're going to give yourself a coronary.

Cool down. Chill. Count to 10.

Things are nothing like the press and the Democrats tell you. The economy is kicking butt, wages are up, jobs are coming back, and workers (which you say you are one) are getting to keep more of our money.

Life is good. The country is on the upswing. Sit back and enjoy it instead of working yourself up over political games and nonsense.

Comment

• If I can tear apart his lie with simple internet search just imagine what Mueller has

How did the Russians know you were running for President in 2014 and offer their support?

Probably because he'd been telling them since 2013

After getting an assurance from Russia for their support he returned to the states and did what every potential Presidential candidate does. By testing the waters in Iowa and/or New Hampshire. The two early caucuses

Donald Trump: Chris Christie 'one email away from a disaster'
              January 21, 2014

Chris Christie’s political troubles have the makings of a “disaster,” Donald Trump warned an important political audience Tuesday.

The supremely self-confident real estate mogul, visiting the state that hosts the nation’s first presidential primary, said he had a hard time understanding the logic behind an effort apparently orchestrated by the New Jersey governor’s advisors to tie up traffic in Fort Lee. The scandal, now the subject of an investigation by the Democratic-controlled New Jersey Legislature, could dog the potential Republican presidential hopeful for some time to come, Trump said.

“He’s one email away from a disaster,” fellow Republican Trump said in a speech that was part of the “Politics and Eggs” breakfast series, a New Hampshire political tradition that has drawn would-be presidential candidates for decades. “He’s fired four or five people. I don’t know what they’re going to say. I don’t know what emails they’re going to produce. So it’s a very scary situation for Chris. And we’ll see how he handles it.”
              http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan...andal-20140121

He'd been thinking about it as early as 2012 and filed his trademark for 'Make America Great Again'

It happened on Nov. 7, 2012, the day after Mitt Romney lost what had been presumed to be a winnable race against President Obama. Republicans were spiraling into an identity crisis, one that had some wondering whether a GOP president would ever sit in the Oval Office again.

And then, it hit him: “Make America Great Again.”

“I said, ‘That is so good.’ I wrote it down,” Trump recalled in an interview. “I went to my lawyers. I have a lot of lawyers in-house. We have many lawyers. I have got guys that handle this stuff. I said, ‘See if you can have this registered and trademarked.’ ”

Five days later, Trump signed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, in which he asked for exclusive rights to use “Make America Great Again” for “political action committee services, namely, promoting public awareness of political issues and fundraising in the field of politics.” He enclosed a $325 registration fee.
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.cbb9c2b4ee54

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Interesting post. The FBI and mueller are imbeciles according to one of the maga posse members.

Don’t you want the investigation to be thorough and accurate? Or do you want it just to be over because you like President cuck?
                give me a break man...i want real justice!

since its America, democracy..let them investigate for another 10 years, in order to find out another 13 trolls, that changed the outcome of US election.
                Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 02-18-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  give me a break man...i want real justice!

since its America, democracy..let them investigate for another 10 years, in order to find out another 13 trolls, that changed the outcome of US election.
                  What's "real justice" to you?

Comment

• "I never said Russia did not meddle in the election" - Trump, on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      A cuck is a person who would defend Trump lying for over a year. Not only did he lie, he disparaged our intelligence agencies and propped up Putin. Trump said America was lying and Putin was telling the truth. How can you support a traitor like that?
                      Russiagate is ALL bull****. Trump did nothing of the sort. The news medias are just selling you propaganda (which is now legal in the US) in hopes of bringing down Trump and ending America. Prove to me that Trump is a traitor......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X