Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather Fight Khan At Wembley In The Biggest Event Of Both Their Careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I think Maidana, Porter, Garcia, Cotto and Matthysse are all better than Khan. Khan's Collazo win is nothing special and at least 20 other welterweights could have thrashed Collazo and some would have knocked him out. Let Khan earn a Mayweather fight by beating a top 10 welterweight. Collazo was only rated about number 25 in the world when Khan beat him up as expected. Why would Mayweather be afraid of Khan when he has already defeated boxers who are much better than Khan?
    Collazo was rated #2 by the WBA and #8 by the WBC when Khan beat him. He had just knocked out Ortiz who was rated fairly highly too and many people thought he beat Berto.

You are underrating Collazo, he is a top 10 welterweight. He might even be a better fighter than Maidana - someone who Khan already clearly beat!

Comment

no

british refs are a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I think Maidana, Porter, Garcia, Cotto and Matthysse are all better than Khan. Khan's Collazo win is nothing special and at least 20 other welterweights could have thrashed Collazo and some would have knocked him out. Let Khan earn a Mayweather fight by beating a top 10 welterweight. Collazo was only rated about number 25 in the world when Khan beat him up as expected. Why would Mayweather be afraid of Khan when he has already defeated boxers who are much better than Khan?
        Yes you could argue a case that all those guys are better than khan. But we all know styles make fights and some guys styles make a boxer an easier or more difficult nights work for mayweather.

All those names are easy work for Floyd. Floyd has been hand picking opponents that provide the easiest challenge to his style. I want him to fight khan not because he's a better fighter than those other names, but because I want to see how Floyd handles a different style that's out of his usual comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
        X