No announcement yet.

Serious Question. Who has the better Resume DSG or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    I don't think much separates Danny and GGG resume and ability-wise. For me Danny has the slightly better resume and GGG slightly more ability (in his prime).
    OK how would you stack up their wins/resumes at this point

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you wouldn't know a good fighter if he punched you in the face
      I don't think you really understand how analogies work...maybe that one day a week you spent in school where you said you stuck your finger in your as.s and then licked it off could have been better spent.

Comment

Khan and Mathhysse(noobs forget Matysse was the boogeyman at the time he just destroyed Lamont Peterson)and was considered the best 140lber. Both those wins easily surpass any win Ggg ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Khan and Mathhysse(noobs forget Matysse was the boogeyman at the time he just destroyed Lamont Peterson)and was considered the best 140lber. Both those wins easily surpass any win Ggg ever had.
          Yeah I just don't really see how that Matthysse win is so hyped up...I don't really see at all how pfp Matthysse was a different/better fighter than even Lemieux at those times...and that would be GGG's 4th best official win.

So yeah again that one just doesn't really make sense to me...not sure why people are swearing up and down about those ones lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            And Matthyse already had losses to Zab and Alexander at that point...maybe Danny Garcia and his team were hyping him as the boogeyman..and he had a good win vs Lamont...but you could just as easily make a post saying 'noobs forget Lemieux was being hyped as the boogeyman'

Which he legit was at that time lol...there was a thread from the other day I saw where people were saying Lemieux would beat GGG lol...he was in great form at that time and a lot of people were giving him a good chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
              Sure just check my sig man...you literally said that in my sig...and it is the funniest 'sh.it' I think I've ever read from you.

once again, no link providing context

you dishonest little shltbag

kid, you really said this dumb stuff... and look, I provide links

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              Lemieux, Murray pretty clearly around the level of... Canelo...
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post20112309
              Originally posted by Boxing1013
              never had a slip up against quality opposition, and he faced probably more of them than almost any other fighter in history...
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=824905

putting posters on ignore so they cannot reply to your threads... putting dishonest, out-of-context, comments in your sig and intentionally omitting a link... pulling the race card... making up ridiculous stories

you are just a a typical fanboy fruitcake... get help you spastic

Comment

Yeah I just don't really see how that Matthysse win is so hyped up...I don't really see at all how pfp Matthysse was a different/better fighter than even Lemieux at those times...and that would be GGG's 4th best official win.

So yeah again that one just doesn't really make sense to me...not sure why people are swearing up and down about those ones lol.

Golovkin's best win was a 10/1 underdog loooool

the best guy he beat cleanly... is not even a genuine world-class fighter

G literally does not have signature win or career-defining fight

this debate went downhill for you right from the start son LMAO

just like when we schooled you yesterday in the 'Top 10 active resume' thread

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Golovkin's best win was a 10/1 underdog loooool

the best guy he beat cleanly... is not even a genuine world-class fighter

G literally does not have signature win or career-defining fight

this debate went downhill for you right from the start son LMAO

just like when we schooled you yesterday in the 'Top 10 active resume' thread
                  OK buddy...yeah you really got me man.

In that case Canelo and 99% of other fighters have no signature win or fight...and Nelo has no clear wins either over good fighters...so just keep that same energy for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    GGG has the higher quality wins at the top of his resume, Danny Garcia has more wins against recognizable name fighters.

I understand both arguments.
                    I agree with this

Comment

OK buddy...yeah you really got me man.

In that case Canelo and 99% of other fighters have no signature win or fight...and Nelo has no clear wins either over good fighters...so just keep that same energy for everyone else.

Canelo CLEARLY beat Golovkin in the rematch

Canelo CLEARLY beat Kovalev

Golovkin CLEARLY beat Derevyanchenko... no, wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X