Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight will you watch tonight, Andrade or Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade...I been canceled Showtime because they barely show fights anymore, they go like a month without any fights now.

If I still had Showtime I would still watch Andrade because it's easily the better fight. Sulecki is the higher ranked opponent who's only lose was a close fight with Jacobs. Charlo has a joke mismatch opponent. Just look at the betting odds

https://www.sportsbetlistings.com/bo...diction/14545/

Maciej Sulecki +446
    Demetrius Andrade -571

https://www.sportsbetlistings.com/bo...diction/14556/

Brandon Adams +1180
    Jermall Charlo -2200

Comment

Re

Oh, Charlo is on Showtime! Not FOX! that's good! Wont be able to see it live, because of OT tonight and tomorrow.

But since it's on Showtime, I can watch the recording on my tablet at work in the morning. Actually tonight, right after the home recording ends, or I remotely stop it. I need sleep for work tomorrow though.

Theres a FIOS restriction on FOX, where you cant watch recorded content outside the home. In that case, I had to wait until Sunday afternoon.
      Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 06-29-2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Andrade is the better fight but showtime is the more entertaining card

You have to watch Andrade live because it's not a fight you want to watch on replay

Comment

Andrade fight is pretty early so if you have access you should be able to watch both.

Comment

Sulecki gave jacobs a fight. He’s a guy with good skills that comes to win from what i remember. It should be a good fight. What’s good about watching a low skilled fighter like charlo fight even lower skilled fighters?

Comment

Whichever starts first.

Comment

Working...
              X