• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    If she's playing them, she's winning

Did you vote for Romney in 2012?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

He hired illegals too, paid them poorly and didn't even provide helmets

He's also very thin-skinned, doesn't take criticism well at all, and has a poor temperament for such a role.

Comment

• the little hands, lol

Comment

• Nay-Toe

Comment

• It seems The Don is tanking in the polls right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              It seems The Don is tanking in the polls right about now.
              i wouldn't put it past them to skew the polls and oversample certain demographics since everyone in the media and establishment is going full ****** to stop trump right now. if you've watched American TV for the past week, it's a 24/7 smear campaign on donald trump. now if he was doing as bad as they say, they would simply ignore him. they ignored sanders because they knew the DNC was rigged. trump is still pulling in tens of thousands to his recent rally, meanwhile hillary can't scrape together 50 people inside a school gymnasium.

Comment

• Trump truth bombs incoming

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  i wouldn't put it past them to skew the polls and oversample certain demographics since everyone in the media and establishment is going full ****** to stop trump right now. if you've watched American TV for the past week, it's a 24/7 smear campaign on donald trump. now if he was doing as bad as they say, they would simply ignore him. they ignored sanders because they knew the DNC was rigged. trump is still pulling in tens of thousands to his recent rally, meanwhile hillary can't scrape together 50 people inside a school gymnasium.
                  This reminds me of what Fox was saying when Obama was leading McCain and Romney-they are skewing and oversampling. haha

No, they were just losing. Trump is getting his nuts kicked in right now. Makes sense seeing he spent a week arguing with a Muslim Gold Star family FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    This reminds me of what Fox was saying when Obama was leading McCain and Romney-they are skewing and oversampling. haha

No, they were just losing. Trump is getting his nuts kicked in right now. Makes sense seeing he spent a week arguing with a Muslim Gold Star family FFS!
                    The guy has shown piss poor judgement and temperment, I was expecting him to cool his hysterics but the comments and actions indicate he doesn't have the temperamental wherewithal to be president.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      The guy has shown piss poor judgement and temperment, I was expecting him to cool his hysterics but the comments and actions indicate he doesn't have the temperamental wherewithal to be president.
                      If he just stuck to emails, nafta, lying and donations to Clinton Global he'd make some headway.

Comment

Working...
                      X