No announcement yet.

Has wilder tricked us into thinking he wants AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Hearn isn't evil. He's running a business. The best thing for his business was to avoid Wilder. Nobody in their right mind is going to put their big cash cow in the ring with the world's most dangerous puncher.

The UK has incredibly passionate and loyal fans, but they have no independent thought whatsoever. They're completely brainwashed. Anybody with any understanding of this business would realize you keep your cash cow away from the biggest puncher for as long as possible.
    actually the best thing for his business would be to have both wilder and joshua fighting under his business which is exactly what he tried to do by overpaying wilder ya silly pbc shill. to you that constitutes a duck hmmm yeah its a duck to overpay a guy to the tune of a 100 million dollars when he loses money after every fight and hes only making 20 now. silly shill

now lets turn your best for the business argument on its head. is it the best thing for haymons business to lose wilder? the guy he thinks(wrongly) will be his next ppv star? haymon doesnt think so and thats why he didn't want him to go. thats why he agreed to pay him a ton of money that hes not worth but your lack of independent thought got the best of you again. good try! you will get um next time.

little question for ya buddy. am i speaking to the ibf wba or wbc here btw? i like to know who i am talking down to. if floyd returned would it be best for haymon that floyd fights on pbc or dazn...do you think he would want floyd to fight on dazn? even if its the best offer or do yo think he wants that money to stay right there with him on pbc/showtime etc...?
    Last edited by daggum; 12-13-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      you are a fkn idiot

silly kid, making dumb excuses for his silly hero
      What hero you stupid slag

I like AJ but he’s not a hero he’s a boxer and he’s a better boxer than wilder

If wilder thought he could beat AJ he would’ve taken the huge money Hearn offered

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        What hero you stupid slag

I like AJ but he’s not a hero he’s a boxer and he’s a better boxer than wilder

If wilder thought he could beat AJ he would’ve taken the huge money Hearn offered

if AJ thought he could beat Wilder, he would've taken the huge money Haymon offered

if AJ thought he could beat Wilder..., he would not have shat his pants when Wilder accepted their $15m lowball

fcuk off moron... nobody is listening to your fanboy stories

it is clearly obvious who avoided that fight... and it is clearly obvious why

you are a fkn ret4rd for NEEDING everyone to believe otherwise

get a life

Comment

Nope, Hes fooled a few of his own more deluded fans but most of us know a duck when we see one. The endless lists of excuses from Wilders team over anything Joshua or Joshua fight related really does tell us everything we need to know. Some of Wilders fans know this too but they will not acknowledge it and will continue to point the blame at Team AJ to try twist narratives and try to push the blame away from their fighter but even they know whats really what.

Team Wilder and the PBC been holding him back, trying to create some fantasy world where Wilder looks like some super star that is equal to Joshua. They also will keep refusing to take that fight until Joshua concedes to fighting on Fox or Showtime under a PBC promotion but they are not even attempting to compete with Hearn or DAZN so that they could take control of the fight card because they wont put the money down that the other side is prepared to cough up.

So rather than concede to the other side and let the fight get made, we just get the constant stream of excuses and just make sure the fight doesnt happen. THAT IS A DUCK. Im not saying Wilder is scared of AJ but THAT IS A DUCK. They are making sure that this fight wont happen THAT IS A DUCK. And they know it is a duck cuz they trying to cover that up by trying to push the blame to the other side and make it look like its their fault.
          Last edited by DaNeutral.; 12-14-2019, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
            I think Wilder the man wants AJ , but his team is thinking how much money can we steal from Hearn/DAZN
            I honestly believe he doesn’t want Joshua. The proof is in the pudding, turning down that DAZN deal sealed it for me.

For a guy who mouths off that he is a free agent, turning down a three fights deal for that amount of money, shows they are either quite difficult to deal with or they didn’t want the fight. I honestly believe it’s all because of that WBC belt, whether Wilder can win or not they don’t want to take the chance of that belt leaving PBC.

Especially if Wilder is the B-side, with Fury Wilder is the A-side, which means control. Fighting Joshua means Wilder isn’t in control, this is why when Povetkin tested positive for PED, Wilder didn’t even wait to fly back to America.

If Wilder really wanted this fight he would have taken one of the 5 offers that he had on the table. He would rather “Run it back” with Fury for less money doe.

Comment

if AJ thought he could beat Wilder, he would've taken the huge money Haymon offered

if AJ thought he could beat Wilder..., he would not have shat his pants when Wilder accepted their $15m lowball

get a life

Question here is which of Wilders dumb fans is this guy? Is he one of those idiots who actually believes all the BS that he has just posted or is he one of those idiots that knows Wilder is ducking and is coming up with all that crap to try push the blame on the other side.

Wilder DID NOT accept 15 million. He said YES then refused to sign the contract. That turns it instantly in to a NO. They were just playing games stalling, delaying, being awkward, just generally holding off until the WBA got pissed and forced the Povetkin defence. THEN thats when they started saying they liked it and were "JUST ABOUT" to sign the deal. Go ask the WBA, they even mentioned they were tired of waiting on Wilder.

Then there is the 50 million which came with a 24 hour deadline, No proof of funds, No Terms, No conditions, No discussions, NO paperwork what so ever, NOTHING official from the PBC and Wilders manager refusing to discuss a single word via phone, email of face to face meeting. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

And some Wilder fans are still hiding behind that 50 million joke like it means something. HOW ABOUT THEY MAKE ANOTHER OFFER. So far its 6 offers from AJ, 1 from Wilder. All Josha's offers were official, made professionally on legal matchrooom paper work. What was Wilders?
              Last edited by DaNeutral.; 12-14-2019, 05:55 AM.

Comment

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe the large majority of crap Wilder says by either his genuine lying or his belief that comes with a very low IQ ,it doesn’t matter .

You can see some of the usual suspects on here , one insists making Wilder threads like it’s going to clear him from running away from offer after offer ,what type of idiot in real life knowing he can’t generate money on his own without making other broadcasts lose money on him turns down over 100 million when he’s not a PPV attraction ? ����
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-14-2019, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  Has wilder tricked us into thinking he wants AJ

Has there ever been any proof that wilder really pushed for the AJ fight. We know once AJ lost he was bashing him and saying he’d win but talk is cheap. AJ before Ruiz chased wilder and got nothing but excuses why the bomber couldn’t agree to the fight.
                  Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  I seriously refuse to believe any intelligent fans got tricked into anything regarding Wilder wanting a fight with AJ. Ha
                  ... I'm only a boxing "fan" (i.e. "fanatic"), not some "fighter's fan"...

... against each other, Wilder and AJ are both between 1-to-3 punches distance from a dramatic KO...

... therefore, they both don't want this fight...

Comment

get a life
                    Haymon never offered AJ any money.. The only offer AJ ever had from Wilder's side was funded by BT.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 12-14-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

get a life
                      Almost 38 THOUSAND posts in less than 5 years and I’m the one you’re saying I need a life???

Lol lad you’re a clown and your opinion is wrong

Now go write another 38000 posts telling me why you’re right

Comment

Working...
                      X