No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Amir Khan Weigh-In Results From MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Isn't Crawford naturally bigger than Khan?
    Longer reach I would say close to the same frame too, but with more power and with a better chin. Khan has speed over Crawford that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      Will be a easy UD for Khan
      Man I wish idiots like you were within betting distance. Would love to take your money. Crawford ends Khan in the 8th after smacking him around a bit.

Comment

Crawford isn't a one punch KO artist, but since when have you needed to be one to beat Khan? He still has more than enough power to stop Khan.

Comment

16-1 is ridiculous...

Crawford is a great fighter, but styles make fights and Khan is not going to be an easy fight for him. Gamboa and Dulorme's speed had him befuddled to a point where he had to walk them down to win because he couldn't just comfortably counterpunch to a win as he's used to. He did well pressing them, but Khan does well when pressed too.

Khan is taller, has great handspeed, solid stamina, does well against southpaws, and is not the style of fighter that Crawford can just sit back and pick off in a southpaw. Crawford is going to have to press him into making a mistake (which is a likely scenario) and finish him (which isn't as easy as it sounds). Either way, this will not be a 16-1 type of fight.

Comment

Some of these posts, lol. Khan is going to sleep, it was written.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              I think thats what will happen if khan jabs and moves and doesnt get into exchanges
              the thing is, once crawford starts to fall behind on the scorecards and turn up the pace, then khan will get caught. he always does. khan cant box for 12 rounds. once a fighter turn up the pace, then khan goes into this ******ed mode.

Comment

Jeff Horn gave some good tips for Khan to win.

Comment

16 to 1??? I might put some $$$$ and raise it to Khan by Decision.

Comment

Bud takes time to start up, generally a very slow starter, he also has some timing issues when he fights fast fighters. Khan will have a legitimate opportunity to get ahead early on the score cards, after that it's just about keeping distance, not trading, not getting caught with anything big, Khan has enough pop to keep Crawford honest, and Crawford is hittable. Khan could pull off the upset. I think it's more likely that Bud will win, but I think he struggles early. He can't get impatient, and he will most likely begin to walk Khan down in the later rounds for the win. I knew this fight was going to happen the moment Crawford moved up to welterweight, but I think this is an interesting match up of styles.

Comment

They are both ripped and ready . Crawford is going to be brutal
                      and it will be made clear once and for all Khan simply can not stay with the top guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X