Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Would Spence vs. Pacquiao Be Any Better Than Spence-Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Roadblock;19610879]Off course Id give Manny credit, but he wont beat Spence and he wont even fight him. Spence will destroy Manny he is way too much for a 40yr old Manny , get out out of the dreamscape kid the real world hits hard.[/QUOTE

Pac would be the underdog because Spence is younger and bigger and Pac is 40 and past his prime but he’s still a very dangerous opponent and anything could happen in boxing. I tell you what, if Spence beats Pac, I would congratulate you but if Pac beats Spence, are you willing to do the same thing? There’s no Arum to manipulate Pac now, so if Pac said he will fight Spence, it will happen. Crawford is Arum’s new victim and expect him to fight nobody but bums until he leaves Arum.
    Last edited by Bluebird; 03-23-2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bluebird;19611362]
      Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Off course Id give Manny credit, but he wont beat Spence and he wont even fight him. Spence will destroy Manny he is way too much for a 40yr old Manny , get out out of the dreamscape kid the real world hits hard.[/QUOTE

Pac would be the underdog because Spence is younger and bigger and Pac is 40 and past his prime but he’s still a very dangerous opponent and anything could happen in boxing. I tell you what, if Spence beats Pac, I would congratulate you but if Pac beats Spence, are you willing to do the same thing? There’s no Arum to manipulate Pac now, so if Pac said he will fight Spence, it will happen. Crawford is Arum’s new victim and expect him to fight nobody but bums until he leaves Arum.
      I will be surprised if Manny fights him, its all talk and he is back peddling already.

Comment

[QUOTE=Roadblock;19611371]
        Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

I will be surprised if Manny fights him, its all talk and he is back peddling already.
        The only thing that would stop him from doing it is the Mayweather rematch or a WBA unification with Thurman. Pac is a real warrior and he will fight at least one of these 3 boxers before he retires.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bluebird;19611381]
          Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

The only thing that would stop him from doing it is the Mayweather rematch or a WBA unification with Thurman. Pac is a real warrior and he will fight at least one of these 3 boxers before he retires.
          Yeah thats why he fights B graders and talks A graders he hasnt fought a in form A grader for years, he dont want Spence its already been talked about, he knows its a beat down into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Explain how he didn't use his skills over size to win?

Spence obviously didnt fight him like he did Brook and make it a war.
            Explain? Spence 5'9, a natural 147 pound welter, Garcia 5'6 a natural lightweight. Spence used his jab and reach to keep Garcia at bay. Did you watch the fight, sober I mean? Spence fought the right fight. A talented big, faster guy against a smaller, slower guy. What is it that you do not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              Going by Pac fans comments on this very board, Pac can beat ALL WW's today, JUST TO BE MEAN....I SAY LET HIM DO IT, WITH A SALT WATER SPRAY BOTTLE
              As long as they don't use an IV' for masking PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                So if this fight doesn't happen, what explanation would PBC provide to hundreds of fans who witnessed the Garcia/Spence post-fight scene wherein both Pac and Spence agreed to fight each other next?

Are they going make it appear it's Pac that doesn't want it and make him the fall guy again just like in the Crawford situation?
                It's weird. Arum and haymon are both scared to put their future cash cow against an old and past prime pac.

Comment

[QUOTE=Roadblock;19611392]
                  Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

Yeah thats why he fights B graders and talks A graders he hasnt fought a in form A grader for years, he dont want Spence its already been talked about, he knows its a beat down into retirement.
                  B graders? That’s old, he’s not with Arum anymore, he didn’t sign up with Haymon to fight B graders. Broner was his tuneup fight before the "big fight”, if there’s no Mayweather rematch, it would be a Thurman unification for WBA belt or a fight with Spence. Win, lose or draw, he will retire after 2 more fights, those are the only fights that he wants. I wanna hear what you have to say when it happens.

Comment

The Slick Hate is real...

Comment

Pac of the Cotto fight from 10 years ago beats Spence.

Today he is too old. He could still give him some trouble with his hand speed and angles, but he gets hit too much now days and he doesnt have the power he used to.

I still think he would atleast have some moments as compared to Garcia who had none at all due to his slow speed. I dont want to see it though, why watch pac get battered in a fight you dont think he can win, I take no joy in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X