Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is a Disrespect To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    HE SAID CANELO VS CONOR IS A GREAT FIGHT JUST 2 WEEKS AGO LMFAO... IM GUESSING YOU AGREE WITH THAT ALSO
    De La Hoya changing his mind has nothing to do with me. Are you stupid??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        he is drunk as ****

Comment

He's not the sharpest anymore, is he? I used to think Oscar was pretty cool when he got into the promoter game--now he's just a turd.
          THIS CRACKHEAD TRANNY OSCARINA JUST SAID 2 WEEKS AGO THAT CONOR VS CANELO IS A GREAT FIGHT.... THAT CRACK HAS ROTTED HIS BRAIN COMPLETELY

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            He's not the sharpest anymore, is he? I used to think Oscar was pretty cool when he got into the promoter game--now he's just a turd.
            ANY THING MAYWEATHER RELATED HE ALWAYS BASHES FOR NO REASON.... HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BITTER SINCE HE LOST TO FLOYD.... THEN FLOYD BEAT 5 OF GOLDEN BOY FIGHTERS WHICH SEEMS TO HAVE SCARRED OSCAR FOR THE LIFE

Comment

I remember watching that fight. I thought Mayweather won. Oscar was saying after he didn't agree, that "you have to beat the champ decisively". But even the look in Oscar's eyes said he knew he lost.
              ANY THING MAYWEATHER RELATED HE ALWAYS BASHES FOR NO REASON.... HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BITTER SINCE HE LOST TO FLOYD.... THEN FLOYD BEAT 5 OF GOLDEN BOY FIGHTERS WHICH SEEMS TO HAVE SCARRED OSCAR FOR THE LIFE

Comment

I remember watching that fight. I thought Mayweather won. Oscar was saying after he didn't agree, that "you have to beat the champ decisively". But even the look in Oscar's eyes said he knew he lost.
                HE EVEN MADE FLOYD COME UP TO A FULL 154 AND MADE HIM WEAR MIDDLE WEIGHT GLOVES... FLOYD STILL OUTLANDED HIM BY ALMOST 60 PUNCHES.... MANNY FOUGHT A DRAINED OSCAR AT 145 AND MANNY ALSO FOUGHT COTTO AT 145.... FLOYD WENT UP TO 154 TO FIGHT COTTO ALSO AND ALMOST STOPPED HIM IN THE 12TH WITH AN UPPERCUT!

Comment

Most people forget how great Floyd was because they were too busy hating the person. Our culture hates perfection (his record, not his personal life lol) for some reason. Someone told me one time that "losers want to see someone else lose so they can feel better about themselves." I remind myself of that quick when I start rooting against undefeated people haha.
                  HE EVEN MADE FLOYD COME UP TO A FULL 154 AND MADE HIM WEAR MIDDLE WEIGHT GLOVES... FLOYD STILL OUTLANDED HIM BY ALMOST 60 PUNCHES.... MANNY FOUGHT A DRAINED OSCAR AT 145 AND MANNY ALSO FOUGHT COTTO AT 145.... FLOYD WENT UP TO 154 TO FIGHT COTTO ALSO AND ALMOST STOPPED HIM IN THE 12TH WITH AN UPPERCUT!

Comment

Most people forget how great Floyd was because they were too busy hating the person. Our culture hates perfection (his record, not his personal life lol) for some reason. Someone told me one time that "losers want to see someone else lose so they can feel better about themselves." I remind myself of that quick when I start rooting against undefeated people haha.
                    Truth. Take off the hater glasses and they'd see this in addition to giving his only two opponents who came close to beating him immediate rematches. To go along with a career filled with fighting guys who were on big time win streaks.

Floyd has the resume of a legend, but people can't see it because he was an arrogant jerk.

Comment

Mayweather losing would be a disgrace to boxing. UFC's biggest star getting clowned in the boxing ring would be a wonderful moment in the sport's history.

This is another classic example of people holding boxing to far greater standard than MMA. When a washed up boxer steps in the octagon, you don't hear people talking about how it is a disgrace to the UFC. It wasn't a disgrace to the UFC when an aged, battered, and inexperienced CM Punk got his ass whipped on PPV. People continued to parrot that ''In UFC the best fight the best."

The fans of that sport want to see people get checked for making light of their sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X