No announcement yet.

Charlo Bro's vs Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo Bro's vs Gennady Golovkin

Well how would these fight Play out if the two decides to face GGG? Obviously Size and Punching power is GGG and probably skill and chin but how would these two play out againt him?

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Well how would these fight Play out if the two decides to face GGG? Obviously Size and Punching power is GGG and probably skill and chin but how would these two play out againt him?
    Both are bigger and heavier than GGG fight night. They just drain themselves to 154.

Comment

nah gggs useless ive been told, has jsut been lucky in his career so far. charlos win 120-108, can add them onto the long list of fighters ggg is scared of and who would expose him.

Comment

Both would lose, but it would be competitive
        The WBC champ Charlo would have success early on but won't have the power to keep Golovkin off him and gets stopped late
        The IBF champ Charlo would have some success in the mid rounds due to size and reach but Golovkin will win on points
        Andrade VS Golovkin is 50/50 imo

Comment

They would be two more guys to add to GGG's large number of KOs in a row. I don't think they are the best even at 154. Lara, Canelo and Andrade are all better then the brothers. Jermall is better than Jermell. They wouldn't win any rounds with GGG and they would get KOed in any round between the 1st and the 5th rounds. They would nolt last longer than 5 rounds in my opinion.

Comment

Id love to see this fight. But them bros bright future will get ruined..

Comment

ggg ko's both charlos easily.

Comment

Golovkin absolutely destroys. The Charlo's are decent to good fighters with enough athleticism to have made it this far. Neither looked good against their last opponents who were C to B level fighters. I think both are already close to their ceiling, and the big one better keep draining himself to make 154. It's not just Golovkin that beats them. They lose to all the Top 5 middleweights. Matter of fact, bump middleweight, they aren't beating Lara or Canelo.

Comment

Good fights, but I need to see more from charro brothers... Overall they seem very limited. Good fighters, but I think they fall short when facing elite guys.. Much like how Clottey would always fall short even though he was a really good fighter...

When it's all said and done, I expect charo brothers to be on the same level as a clottey, chemito, Guerrero, and be good world class fighters, but just not great..

I don't see either one being able to beat ggg..

I give them a better chance of beating Cotto or canelo at 154

Comment

I think Gennady f.ucks them both up

Comment

Working...
                    X