No announcement yet.

Your Obsession For Floyd Mayeather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Obsession For Floyd Mayeather

Why do floyd haters obsess about him? It's over, if you hate him...why bring him up???...

I'm not sure...but i bet this turns into a ggg hate thread somehow.

Comment

You're wrong doe. Look at how this Floyd fanboy injecting Mayweather in an Arum thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4#post16963134

Comment

He's an easy guy to dislike. In fact virtually anyone who's got an unbeaten record for a fair amount of their championship career gets a nice amount of hate cuz no one can really identify with a person that exceptional is my theory. More people can identify with the dog so mfers tend to root against the whatever & 0 guy fight after fight off of that at least partially I feel. But like I said with Floyd he's easy to dislike so he's got the normal undefeated guy dislike + the next level **** with his past issues & general personality that he shows to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
          Why do floyd haters obsess about him? It's over, if you hate him...why bring him up???...

denial denial denial
          Last edited by VERSION1 (V1); 08-19-2016, 01:30 PM.

Comment

It is not only the haters. Every fighter around the weight class is still calling Floyd out

Comment

its his fans that are obsessed...your daddy is retired...stop talking about him

Comment

Why did you name yourself triplegfightfan when you actually hate him? How ******ed are you?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Why did you name yourself triplegfightfan when you actually hate him? How ******ed are you?
                  You sound like a little girl with that crying..."why you name yourself that blah blah blah...whaaaa...." quote me where i stated i hate him...like i thought because you can't...you guys gave me green k...all because of the name...i like triple g up until he pulled his hoe move with ward...ward called him out at 168 when triple g said he'd fight anyone from 154 to 168...he flaked on canelo with 160 no 155 but would fight fmj at 154...this is where an honest man keeps it real...something that a fan girl like yourself is unable to do...he bashed canelo for fighting a WW and now he's fighting a WW...FOH...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    He's an easy guy to dislike. In fact virtually anyone who's got an unbeaten record for a fair amount of their championship career gets a nice amount of hate cuz no one can really identify with a person that exceptional is my theory. More people can identify with the dog so mfers tend to root against the whatever & 0 guy fight after fight off of that at least partially I feel. But like I said with Floyd he's easy to dislike so he's got the normal undefeated guy dislike + the next level **** with his past issues & general personality that he shows to the public.
                    That is like 50 percent of the problem...if he was Kelly Pavlik instead he'd be celebrated...

Comment

Working...
                    X