Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Foreigners Like Mainstream American Beer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Which one do you drink,,, I like dogfish 60 min IPA
    It was the 60 minute ipa, i first tried it in Virginia at this bar I went to every day. Got me absolutely blitzed every time. The only reason I tried it was because I drank around five bottles of something els and couldn't catch a buzz so the bar maid suggested I try it. They don't sell it in Toronto, unfortunately, but anytime I've had a layover in Atlanta I always drink it. I'm interested in the other ones they have because of the high %, I'm a big fan of Trappist beers so I'm assuming ill like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Which one do you drink,,, I like dogfish 60 min IPA
      IPA as in insane percentage of alcohol? Lol Chimay comes to mind. Ive made jaeger bombs with Chimay. Yes. Total annihilation.

Comment

I don't think I ever had American mainstream beer. From what I have heard, it for the most part tastes like beer flavored water. On a note, Bud is originally from the Czech Republic in eastern Europe, Budweiser.

Comment

Never liked American beer..way too light. There's a lot of strong beers from around the world which are real good. Cheers!

Comment

Wasatch is a great beer maker. They're out of Utah but they're product is all over Vegas and some parts of Cali. Hop Rising and Devastator are my favorites.

Comment

Nah, they taste like piss.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Nah, they taste like piss.
                Ever had a Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Smuttynose, Anchor Steam?

Comment

I am sure they have many minor breweries in the US making great beer, but the best beer you find on Europe.

BELGIUM is the p4p beer country in the world. I will mention ole England, Czech Republic, Holland, Germany as well. Those are the premier beer countries.

Comment

it seems to be either weak and watery or overly strong and hoppy with no in between.

the best beer i've ever had was in bavaria and australia and laos have underrated beer in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Ever had a Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Smuttynose, Anchor Steam?
                      Never heard of those so i'm assuming they're not mainstream beers like bud etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X