No announcement yet.

We shouldn't believe Arum's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We shouldn't believe Arum's numbers

I mean, we never believed him before on numbers.... I wonder why everyone is using him as a credible numbers source now....

What numbers did he announce?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      The ones that claimed Pacquiao-Rios did over 500,000 PPV buys.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          He claimed he only made $6250 last year and wants food stamps.

Comment

I've written something about this in another thread:

How can we even know what the real numbers are when there are no evidences to support them? All of these numbers are mere speculations. I was there in the Pac/JMM 3 and 4. They're both jampacked.

Arum and Schaefer are both scums. Arum reports low numbers to screw people. Schaefer reports high numbers to screw people in a broader sense. Same snakes with different camouflages. Schaefer, for example, announced the Guerrero fight did more than one million PPV, which they need to break even. Turned out that it only did 700K

Arum is experienced, the other is naive. One spends little to make huge profit, the other is a trying hard and spends like a drunken sailor to gross huge numbers. He ends up with little money in his pocket by getting screwed by Floyd and Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              I've written something about this in another thread:

How can we even know what the real numbers are when there are no evidences to support them? All of these numbers are mere speculations. I was there in the Pac/JMM 3 and 4. They're both jampacked.

Arum and Schaefer are both scums. Arum reports low numbers to screw people. Schaefer reports high numbers to screw people in a broader sense. Same snakes with different camouflages. Schaefer, for example, announced the Guerrero fight did more than one million PPV, which they need to break even. Turned out that it only did 700K

Arum is experienced, the other is naive. One spends little to make huge profit, the other is a trying hard and spends like a drunken sailor to gross huge numbers. He ends up with little money in his pocket by getting screwed by Floyd and Haymon.
              Where are you pulling that number from? PS CBS is footing bill to these Floyd fights not Golden Boy.

Comment

Working...
              X