No announcement yet.

Amir Khan on the dance floor [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
    Op u r a gimp. If no one replies to ur thread then take it on the chin and let it go. Talking to ur self in your own post is sad man.

Comment

Instead of Amir "King" Khan it should be Amir "KAKA" Khan

He will be doing some dance moves with Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Instead of Amir "King" Khan it should be Amir "KAKA" Khan

He will be doing some dance moves with Alexander
        But do you think Alexander hits hard enough to have him shaking?

Comment

He is sharp with his punches. Khan gets knocked down more with the punches he don't see. He stood up to Maidana because he was had his eye on his punches. Look how he went down with Diaz (for fcuk sakes! Diaz)

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
            That's pretty close for an ass kicking ... Devon has a good chin. What if he takes Khan's punches and loads up on his and catches Khan with that left uppercut Also do you like my video?
            Geez you have no life racking up that many posts in so little time.. I feel sorry for you

on a side note
            Khan is a bum and Garcia is a one dimensional hype job

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              I'm just trying to lighten the spirits I take it you didn't find the video amusing
              the video sucked.. try editing him into a club with "whyat is love" or something in the backround.. the merging with saturday night or whatever thast film was called wasn't needed either.. it sucked..

With all that time you have too yourself on boxingscene I think you could come up with something that is worth even watching.. I had high expectations clicking on this thread expecting some cool gif of Khan doing the "stanky leg" in some club..

That is all

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                the video sucked.. try editing him into a club with "whyat is love" or something in the backround.. the merging with saturday night or whatever thast film was called wasn't needed either.. it sucked..

With all that time you have too yourself on boxingscene I think you could come up with something that is worth even watching.. I had high expectations clicking on this thread expecting some cool gif of Khan doing the "stanky leg" in some club..

That is all
                Khan does do a pretty good stanky leg

Comment

Working...
                X