No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Sorry, but Danny's wins over AB's. Danny's not even top 5 P4P.

How the hell does a win over Maidana put you at #5, P4P???

Some of you crack heads didn't even want to put Donaire in the top 5 P4P, before he lost to Rigo.

All of a sudden, Broner's top 5, if he beats Maidana???
    Stop using common sense with broner fans, broners fanbase includes people with very low IQ's.

Broner could absolutely destroy maidana in round 1 and he still wouldnt be top 10 P4P because there is other fighters that have more accomplished resumes.
    Last edited by Southpawology; 12-14-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Shumenov looked impressive, dude better start smiling, I ain't got time for all this mean mugging.

Comment

• I think Shumenov just told Hopkins "I have so much respect for you."

Comment

• Hopkins already negotiating, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Point stands tho, Alexander didn't come to fight and should've been warned about holding. Worst thing about Devon is that he doesn't even try to fight on the inside, he just does like Wlad did v Povetkin, hugs and waits for the ref. I don't see Broner doing that, I'll be disappointed if he does.
            Alexander is just like Khan. Good on the outside but as soon as they get on the inside they have no clue what to do. This is why Khan had such a hard time with Peterson and why Alexander lost to Porter because Porter knew what to do and expect from Alexander and stayed directly on top of him. What does Khan ALWAYS do when your on the inside??? He either pushes you off or clinches. They never ever worked on this flaw.

Comment

• The fans picked Maidana. You guys had a poll on The Ring website and voted Maidana.

He deserves praise for winning this fight. It was the one that was supposed to happen.

Comment

• Another easy title for B-Hop.

Comment

• Classy guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Stop using common sense with broner fans, broners fanbase includes people with very low IQ's.
                    No offense to your boy, Maidana, but beating him puts you nowhere higher on the P4P list.

Comment

• B-Hop leaving San Antonio to begin training in a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X